Author Topic: Serbia stands with Fakenstine  (Read 10100 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Serbia stands with Fakenstine
« on: November 30, 2012, 04:06:30 AM »
Thanks allot  :o

Serbia voted for statehood to Fakenstine, while Bosnia, Albania, Macedonia, Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia, and pretty much the entire eastern Europe except the former USSR sans the Baltic countries, Abstained. The Czech republic stood with Israel and voted against Fakenstine.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 06:47:51 AM by Zelhar »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Servia stands with Fakenstine
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 06:48:52 AM »
"Thanks a lot" to who? Yes, the members of this forum had "voted" in the favour of "Palestine".
When America recognized the so called state of "Kosovo", no Serb said  "Thanks a lot" to JTFers.

It's the filthy governments and politicians who make those decisions, not us.

What is "Servia"?
I corrected the typo in the subject, so thanks allot To You, for correcting me.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
Re: Serbia stands with Fakenstine
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 01:57:46 PM »
Arbab-israeli conflict increasingly resembles to the ex-Yu conflict.  Palestine is like Kosovo and Israel is like Serbia, just missing the sanctions and bombing. Unfortunately I think it will come in the future, Biblical prophecies begin to come true!!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 02:34:50 PM »
Do you think the Serb public is more pro Israeli then its government ?

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 04:21:23 PM »
Do you think the Serb public is more pro Israeli then its government ?
Off-course. Serbia have many problems and many people dont think about this. But people today realize that the victims were to blame, and the more people see a parallel between Jews and Serbs as a persecuted people who are to blame for everything.

Offline krahi

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012, 05:39:04 PM »
PPL here are friends of Israel,but there can not be mistake...vast majority of Serbians are brainwashed by ppl holding power.Those in power are ones who voted for this.One more stupid decision by political establishment in Serbia.Ofc ,sooner or later we will suffer for this decision.

I really feel ashamed with this betrayal of Israel,but most of all i'm angry at stupidity of ppl who lead this country.  >:( :'(

« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 06:32:04 PM by krahi »

Offline krahi

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2012, 05:01:17 AM »
Bas sam hteo to da konstatujem.Najbolje bi bilo kad bi sami dosli do provalije i drzeci se za ruke skocili ...  :laugh:
Bas sam se nasmejo ovom predlogu.

Offline Cojpe

• Junior JTFer
  • For King and Country
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2012, 01:00:43 PM »
Arbab-israeli conflict increasingly resembles to the ex-Yu conflict.  Palestine is like Kosovo and Israel is like Serbia, just missing the sanctions and bombing. Unfortunately I think it will come in the future, Biblical prophecies begin to come true!!
arab-israeli conflict is pretty similar to kosovo problem.
But look, Israel was never recognized kosovo and Serbia have diplomatic relations with Palestine.
And on top of it Serbia voting in UN in favour of arabs.
Strange way to say "Thank you" :s

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2012, 08:44:49 AM »
I agree, but our government is poltroon of EU and USA. And there is one thing more. Serbian people was BIG friend of USA until ex-YU conflict and bombing in 1999. Since than people are not disappointed, they hates USA government.  Consequently they thinking as opposed to USA. USA is friend of Israel and that is one of the reasons why some Serbs are with Palestine. Second reason is that Serbs are victims throughout the history, but they are always portrayed as the culprits (ironically, just like Jews ) and if they see someone as victim they identifies with him. Serbs just cant stand the injustice. Serbs always cheer for the weaker team thinking, that the weaker is always innocent and rightful. But the vast majority of this serbs which are with Palestinians they are not antisemites, they just think that Palestinians are threatened. Especially when the United States often acts as the world's policeman and a hypocrite. If such a Serb come to Israel and see the truth, believe me he will hate the Palestinians more than you!!!

P.S. Many of them dont know that Hamas fought in Kosovo and Bosnia!

Offline Sturm

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2012, 10:21:20 AM »
What else did you expect from Vuk Jeremic, grandson of the most influential Muslim communist in Tito's Yugoslavia? A Muslim remains a Muslim...

There is a strong propaganda in Serbia towards the creation of Fakestine, but no one sane enough buys it...

Offline Sturm

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2012, 11:01:47 AM »
@Serbstvo

Breed a plow horse to a race horse and you get an offspring that is neither swift nor strong.

Serbia stands with the truth, Serbian politicians stand with their filthy money...

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2012, 05:04:26 PM »
Disgusting!  >:(

And I always thought Serbia had more common sense than this. I am shocked and very disappointed about this situation.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Sturm

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2012, 06:59:09 PM »
We are occupied, we have no right to speak in our own country. :-X Sounds familiar?

Right now our traitorous politicians are helping Muslim terrorists in Kosovo to gain sovereignty. If that's the way they treat their own country, what did you expect they would treat yours?

I'm deeply ashamed of their act. Recognition of a Muslim state on the soil of Israel is a crime of the highest magnitude. 

:serbia: :israel:

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2012, 07:05:55 PM »
We are occupied, we have no right to speak in our own country. :-X Sounds familiar?

Right now our traitorous politicians are helping Muslim terrorists in Kosovo to gain sovereignty. If that's the way they treat their own country, what did you expect they would treat yours?

I'm deeply ashamed of their act. Recognition of a Muslim state on the soil of Israel is a crime of the highest magnitude. 

Amin!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2012, 12:05:12 AM »

I know--AmeriKa is totally occupied by foreign usurpers
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2012, 03:04:59 AM »
Considering how many self-hating Jews hate Israel and stand with Fakestine, why are you condemning Serbians, because the liberal, puppet government set up by the Europeans now has the same agenda?   I don't think the Serbian government is much less ethical or pro-Arab than many in the current Israeli government.

I was bit shocked though to see Albania supporting Israel and not recognizing the Fakestinian state.  I was told most of Albania is secular and has a a large Christian population among the gypsies and Muslims there.  What element in Albania supported Israel in the UN vote?  That has stunned me.  Considering the Albanians supported the Bosnians and Kosovo terrorists, I am surprised  to see they came in support of Israel.  The other Serbian who posted here helped educate me on why Bosnia voted against hte Palestinian state, because of the Serbian population.  Considering, many Serbs live in Bosnia, I can believe this.  But Albania?
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.