Author Topic: Likud Really Sucks : I am sorry...  (Read 1094 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Likud Really Sucks : I am sorry...
« on: December 04, 2012, 04:21:41 PM »
I guess I was wrong placing any hope that Likud would accomplish a turn-around from the 'phony right-wing' position it has occupied for as long as anyone can remember to becoming a true right-wing pro-Israel pro-Jewish party. Likud is just as bad as everyone here has suggested, or maybe even worse.

I cannot support voting for a party with such an abysmal record as Likud, who attempts to fool the voters into believing it is really on the side of the Jewish people with the old bait-and-switch... Here I was, excited that Feiglin may finally get a chance at making some decisions as a high-level Likud member... But now it looks like the traitor Beeb is going to push Feiglin off of the list because Feiglin doesn't support destroying the Settlements and evicting the proud Jewish settlers. Beeb is acting just like the wicked Roman and Greek controllers who pretended to be supporting the Jews while simultaneously STABBING US IN THE BACK. Beeb is a traitor, even worse than Smolmert.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/162843#.UL5oE5tQDtM

MK Eldad: Netanyahu will Dismiss Feiglin

Eldad says Feiglin will be kicked out of Knesset if he votes no-confidence after an outpost demolition.
Gil Ronen

MK Aryeh Eldad warned Israelis on Monday that voting for Likud because of Moshe Feiglin's presence in the list would be a mistake.

Feiglin will most likely be dismissed from the Knesset in the course of the Knesset's next term, he predicted.

"Feiglin has to face a real moral dilemma," he explained. "If he betrays his real values and supports the Netanyahu government in ideological votes of no confidence, he will lose all the credit he has now."

However, he added, if Feiglin supports a no confidence motion submitted by Eldad, his future in Likud will be short; "Once he votes no confidence after destruction of an outpost he will be kicked out of Likud and turn into a one-man faction."

The Power to Israel faction, which includes MKs Eldad and Michael Ben Ari, is competing with the Jewish Home / Tekuma and Likud Beytenu for religious Zionist and nationalist votes.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Likud Really Sucks : I am sorry...
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 09:56:09 PM »
Eldad is just trying to pump his own psrty. I don't know if his assumption is true that feiglin would get kicked out of knesset for supporting his no confidence measure in response to an outpost eviction God forbid.  I guess that could possibly happen.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 10:26:07 PM »
Eldad is just trying to pump his own psrty. I don't know if his assumption is true that feiglin would get kicked out of knesset for supporting his no confidence measure in response to an outpost eviction God forbid.  I guess that could possibly happen.

It sounds plausible because I vaguely remember in the past that Feiglin was pushed down on the list in the past...

Look at what Wiki says about how dastardly Beeb treated Feiglin:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feiglin

In December 2005, Feiglin ran for Likud chairman and won 12.5% of the votes. He came in third out of seven candidates, after Benjamin Netanyahu and Silvan Shalom. He attempted to run for a slot on the party's Knesset list, but encountered severe opposition from Netanyahu, who delayed party elections and advocated making changes to its charter to bar "anyone who has served three or more months in prison" from running as a Likud MK. This would have prevented Feiglin, who served a six-month sentence in the mid-90s for civil disobedience, from running for either an MK or leadership position in the future. Feiglin withdrew from the race on January 3, 2006, following the release of a statement from the Likud party election chairman declaring, in agreement with a prior decision by the Israeli High Court, that Feiglin's conviction was not for "dishonorable" violations of the law, allowing him to participate in future Likud affairs.[18]

In the August 14, 2007 primaries, Feiglin nearly doubled his previous showing and received 23.4 percent of the votes to Netanyahu's 72.8 percent. Netanyahu, fearing a strong showing by Feiglin, tried to have him ousted from the party prior to the vote, and has said he will continue such efforts.[19] On December 10, 2008 Feiglin was voted to the 20th place in Likud primaries.[20] On December 11, following a petition submitted against him by Ophir Ekonis, he was demoted to the 36th spot.[21]

Feiglin ran against Netanyahu in the 2012 Likud leadership election held on January 31 and again received 23% of the vote.[22]

On November 26, 2012, Feiglin won enough votes in the Likud primary to place him 15th on the list of Likud MKs, likely putting him into the Knesset if the Likud-Beiteinu list wins more than 22 seats.[23]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 08:05:12 PM »
I know that happened but still, eldad is making an assumption.  And he's pumping his own party.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 08:22:24 PM »
I know that happened but still, eldad is making an assumption.  And he's pumping his own party.

I wouldn't put it past Beeb to punish anyone who doesn't make Beeb look good. So if Feiglin stands up against any evictions it all but is sure that he will be pushed down on the list..

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 09:59:50 PM »
I wouldn't put it past Beeb to punish anyone who doesn't make Beeb look good. So if Feiglin stands up against any evictions it all but is sure that he will be pushed down on the list..

Once the list is decided he can't just be "pushed down."   The list is decided by the vote (or like last time, it's "adjusted" by bibi following the election).  Then the list is the list.  This will happen in January.  There's not going to be an eviction before then, I'm pretty sure. Eldad is claiming that Bibi will literally Throw feiglin out of the knesset if he votes for eldad's "no confidence measure" which eldad claims he will someday produce in response to a Jewish expulsion.  Still with me?   I know bibi is a tyrant and all but throw him out of knesset?   That won't be an easy move to achieve.   Eldad is dreaming up some wild scenarios in order to shnorr for votes for him and the moronic ayatolla groupie michael ben ari
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 11:54:52 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 05:05:57 AM »
Bibi must go , Yoni would have been ashamed of his bro.