Author Topic: All 'Palestinian' arabs are terrorists  (Read 1438 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
All 'Palestinian' arabs are terrorists
« on: December 06, 2012, 03:16:59 AM »
This is a fact, there is no denying it. There is no such thing as an 'innocent Palestinian arab'. This is a myth, a fairy-tale, and a lie. The Mainstream media wants us to believe that these are 'poor palestinians' who are just minding their business, and being oppressed by the cruel Jewish boogeyman.... But this is part of the 'BIG LIE' which they are trying to foist on the American public. Just read some of the illiterate comments on youtube anytime Israel is mentioned, or Jews are involved. See the vitriolic hatred and the blood libel and boldfaced lies.

But the arabs are playing a fabulous game. Since not many normal Americans can understand the putrid tongue of these arabs, they are getting away with venomous hate speech and slander against the Jewish people while simultaneously expressing in English their desire for a 'two-state' solution. What JTF reader doesn't realize that the 'two-state' solution is another name for the 'suicide solution' for the Jewish state? With very little attempt for the arab parties, elected by the majority of the arabs, to hide their murderous ambitions their government charters clearly spell out the destruction of Israel. With peace partners whose college thesis was denial of the Holocaust how can the world expect anything short of failure?

Here are some more MEMRI clips which expose how much Jew hatred is expressed by the mainstream arabs who call themselves 'palestinians'...

If the world really expects that Israel should treat these monsters with anything but cold, hard steel then they should be told where to get off...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: All 'Palestinian' arabs are terrorists
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 03:22:28 AM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 03:26:34 AM »
I gotta hand it to them, these lunatic arabs sure get creative with their Jew hatred. Jews are responsible for all the evil in the world, they control the media, they control America, they have control over the sharks and wild dogs, they control the weather, the oceans, and the rain.... It seems that the Jews are the convenient boogeyman for depraved arab minds...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 03:31:10 AM »
Another great lunatic rants that the Catholic pope is 'really Jewish' (no doubt he believes Hitlers Youth was a Jewish invention)...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 03:34:09 AM »
The deleriously incoherent Marwah Abu Ras rambles that Jews actually are responsible for ALL catastrophes on earth.... Little does he know that this is true (not in the way he thinks)...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 03:36:26 AM »
The cursed terrorist brags about how great it is to be a martyr, killing Jews...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 03:40:25 AM »
Israel is Satan...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 03:46:31 AM »
And the latest video from a couple of days ago... More incitement, more hatred, more calls to kill Jews...

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 05:01:31 AM »
It's so ridiculous  :::D , ty muman

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2012, 08:07:38 AM »
So ridiculous it's funny.  :::D
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2012, 09:58:33 AM »
all muslims must perform "taqiya" meaning lying to "infidels"(anyone not muslim) for the sake of allah.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2012, 01:36:46 PM »
I'm Arab, I guess I'm lucky.

XD

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2012, 02:52:48 PM »
I'm Arab, I guess I'm lucky.

XD

I hope you look at those who call themselves 'palestinians' with disdain. I cannot imagine what a righteous arab thinks when they see these asinine fools blaming Jews for all catastrophes, etc.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2012, 06:28:20 PM »
Be fair. Not all. Most.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2012, 08:03:02 PM »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2012, 03:28:30 AM »
It is the duty of muslamics to make fool of others.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2012, 03:44:58 AM »
How many times are these clowns going to call us 'sons of pigs and apes'? Don't they know that pigs and apes are even more exalted than the most pious muslim?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2012, 03:55:38 AM »
These cretins believe that they are following the word of allah (the false god of islam). This is why they lie, cheat, and steal to obtain everything. These animals believe that they are superior to the Jewish people. Maybe in their dreams they are superior, but that will never ever come to pass. The Satan is a prosector, and islam acts as the Satan in this world. Their constant condemnation of Jews, their false accusations against all Jews and the concept of Zionism, and their deep seated hatred for those who did not accept the ramblings of a madman named mohamud all point to their being Satan. This is humorous because that is the very thing which these demons accuse us of being. In a very poignant case of the pot calling the kettle black the muslims are projecting their own evil nature on us, those who have been the true believers since the first revelations (to the patriarchs and later the revelation at Sinai).

It is obvious that my curse against hate-mongerers like these muslim imams is strong, harsh, and painful. But my curse is more powerful because I have not revealed it to others, it is between me and HaKadosh Baruch Hu.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2012, 08:34:01 AM »
It is obvious that my curse against hate-mongerers like these muslim imams is strong, harsh, and painful. But my curse is more powerful because I have not revealed it to others, it is between me and HaKadosh Baruch Hu.

Wait, if your curse is so powerful, then why can't you be harry potter and save the middle east.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2012, 09:12:53 AM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774