Author Topic: Hey you guys,  (Read 5119 times)

Imerica

Hey you guys,
« on: July 08, 2007, 10:20:10 PM »
I have to leave this site before I lose my mind. lol Nothing personal but I think I've been spending too much time here. I can't concentrate on my assignments...I find that I write better here than in my writing class and that's become problematic... even with my B in the class. I need my edge back so I'll just say thank you for disagreeing, and sort of agreeing with me on these taboo subjects. Take care everyone and God bless.

P.S. If any of you should see me in here again... (MODS) please ban me from ever coming back. I'm hopelessly addicted. LOL

Love and Happiness,
Erica

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Hey you guys,
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 10:21:42 PM »
Bye, Erica.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 10:21:58 PM »
Good luck!

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 10:26:39 PM »
You've gotta do what's best for yourself.  Education should always be a high priority.  So long and good luck to you in your future. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Imerica

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 10:30:11 PM »
Good luck!
Thank you. I think I'll be okay. Bullcat,  don't let up. Newman, thanks for being respectful. Yacov, you're a great moderator, but a lousy judge of character, I hope that changes a little. Everyone else... Have a nice life..I hope you get what you want. :) Peace in Israel.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2007, 10:32:32 PM »
Wow, this board is not going to be the same without you!

Farewell, Imerica.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Imerica

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2007, 11:21:35 PM »
I knew you were leaving when I saw the title of this thread.

After tonight I won't be posting here anymore... (*Yacov is giggling, I know it!*) Before I go, though... Yacov, why don't you put up information about my new video.. I don't even care if you put it under Affirmative Action...or add ummmm- hmmmm. Just get it over with.
lol

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2007, 11:23:19 PM »
Don't delete your account.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2007, 11:39:49 PM »
Hey Erica - You know that I grew to appreciate you on the forum - I really hate to see you go - we need people with opposing views who are open to civil discussion.
I think you are very bright and  I admire the way you always stood your ground.
I hope you acheive all your dreams.  I bet you will make a wonderful teacher due to your passion and intelligence.
Best of Luck to you and your family.  BC3
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Imerica

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2007, 11:53:44 PM »
Hey Erica - You know that I grew to appreciate you on the forum - I really hate to see you go - we need people with opposing views who are open to civil discussion.
I hope you acheive all your dreams.  I bet you will make a wonderful teacher due to your passion and intelligence.
*Still steaming from the other thread* LOL Thank you for saying what you just said. Those dreams will definately come true I owe my girls a lot. I owe my husband just as much for his support in my continuing school. I owe it to myself to make it work. :)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2007, 11:59:28 PM »
*Still steaming from the other thread* LOL Thank you for saying what you just said. Those dreams will definately come true I owe my girls a lot. I owe my husband just as much for his support in my continuing school. I owe it to myself to make it work. :)

Babe, I love you so.  I want you to know. That i'm gonna miss your love the minute you walk out the door. Please don't go. Don't go. Don't go away. Please don't go. Don't goooooooooooooooo.   I begging you to stay.

:'(
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Imerica

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2007, 12:15:35 AM »

Babe, I love you so.  I want you to know. That i'm gonna miss your love the minute you walk out the door. Please don't go. Don't go. Don't go away. Please don't go. Don't goooooooooooooooo.   I begging you to stay.

Aw quit it ! LOL I have to dicipline myself. :( But I will miss you most of all. :)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2007, 12:41:21 AM »
Steams ok - it helps spice things up in life  ;)
I always thought you helped keep things interesting.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2007, 12:42:49 AM »

Aw quit it ! LOL I have to dicipline myself. :( But I will miss you most of all. :)

you're gonna miss ME most of all?!

Ok, here is somethign for you...this is actually my dog cookie saying "I love you"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dhxWJSO-gzw
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2007, 12:51:33 AM »
We'll all miss you, Sweetie :'(.......take care :-*

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2007, 01:09:40 AM »

Ok, here is somethign for you...this is actually my dog cookie saying "I love you"
lol
cookie, say i love you
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrerererererere
cookie, say a love you
rrrrrrloveeererererereryourerererrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Joe Schmo

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2007, 01:09:59 AM »
Good luck!
Thank you. I think I'll be okay. Bullcat,  don't let up. Newman, thanks for being respectful. Yacov, you're a great moderator, but a lousy judge of character, I hope that changes a little. Everyone else... Have a nice life..I hope you get what you want. :) Peace in Israel.

Don't kill any innocent motorcyclists!

Imerica

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2007, 02:03:35 AM »
Good luck!

Don't kill any innocent motorcyclists!
Considering I didn't kill the first one ::) Okay, I guess.

Imerica

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2007, 02:06:36 AM »

That was the cutest thing I'd ever seen!!! THANK YOU!!! Cookie is beautiful!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2007, 07:12:26 AM »
Imerica, I might have not agreed with you but I will miss you on this forum. Good luck and G-d Bless.

Moshe/Cosmo

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2007, 08:10:01 AM »
I guess she turned into a pumpkin after all :laugh:

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2007, 08:41:56 AM »

The music video to this song is HILARIOUS, it's a CLASSIC
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris