Author Topic: British woman 'raped by three men' in Dubai is FINED for drinking  (Read 832 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Yes lets have a 1 state solution with these Islamo Nazis. lol

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/british-woman-raped-by-three-men-1477379
British woman 'raped by three men' in Dubai is FINED for drinking
7 Dec 2012

A judge found her guilty and fined her £169 after she admitted to officers she was drunk during her alleged ordeal

A BRITISH woman who told Dubai police she was kidnapped and gang-raped has been prosecuted for drinking without a licence.

A judge found the 28-year-old guilty and fined her £169 after she admitted to officers she was drunk during her alleged ordeal.

She claimed she was kidnapped by three men after she left a bar in July.

The gang are then said to have taken her to a flat where they filmed her being raped.

She managed to escape and told police: “I begged them to let me go but they didn’t and were laughing at me.”

Two of the Iranian men accused of her rape and kidnapping are on trial but deny the charges. The third has yet to be traced.

One of the unnamed accused is said to have blamed the other for inciting him into the alleged attack by saying: “She’s drunk and won’t recognise us.”

The trial continues at Dubai court of first instance.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: British woman 'raped by three men' in Dubai is FINED for drinking
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 01:20:20 PM »
Hope the rapists are not awarded.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 01:53:37 PM »
I'm actually surprised she didn't get hanged or stoned for making them have to rape her instead of just opening up - which is something they usually do in the islamic world.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 04:12:47 PM »
I'm actually surprised she didn't get hanged or stoned for making them have to rape her instead of just opening up - which is something they usually do in the islamic world.
It will probably still happen.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 04:24:22 PM »
Maybe she was 'asking for it' according to Islamic customs...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2012, 09:37:23 AM »
Okay, raping is fine but drinking isn't? But that's the Muslim world for you. Here in the Western world it's the exact opposite.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision