General Category > General Discussion

Jewish violence against PaleNAZIans.

(1/8) > >>

Tough_American:

Christian Zionist:

--- Quote from: Tough_American on August 22, 2006, 10:46:09 PM ---

takebackourtemple:
   I'm not going to sit through over an hour of this garbage. Do you actually think it is even close to par with a JTF broadcast on one of their bad days? If you want to be convincing, show something brief and concise and filmed in a better quality. One note I will add about this are the copyright notices. It is typical of Arab media to say one thing and then turn around to say the opposite a moment later. It's like praising your martyrs for September 11th on the 6 o'clock news and then blaming the Jews on the 7 o'clock news. At least get your story straight.   I'm not going to sit through over an hour of this garbage. If you want to be convincing, show something brief and concise and filmed in a better quality. One note I will add about this are the copyright notices. It is typical of Arab media to say one thing and then turn around to say the opposite a moment later. It's like praising your martyrs for september 11th on the 6 o'clock news and then blaming the jews on the 7 o'clock news. At least get your story striaght.

Shlomo:

--- Quote from: Tough_American on August 22, 2006, 10:46:09 PM ---If this is true, then how come JTF don't talk about it.
--- End quote ---

DON'T talk about it? You mean DOESN'T talk about it?

Maybe because the people that made that video are arab nazi Jew-haters and terrorists that make stuff up because they can't get enough attention? Maybe because the people who made this film would go to any length to look like victims because they can't take any personal responsibility for being human garbage?

Let's make a new video... one where we throw all the filthy, evil, deceptive, lazy, discusting arabs out of Israel. Let's call this one "Making Up For Zionist War Crimes" where the crime is that we didn't do this sooner.

kahaneloyalist:
I think we know what kind of film this was from the comical opening which claimed that the people of hte Middle East all lived in peace and harmony till the Zionists showed up ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version