Author Topic: Jewish violence against PaleNAZIans.  (Read 23775 times)

Tough_American

Jewish violence against PaleNAZIans.
« on: August 22, 2006, 10:46:09 PM »

or simply go to

video.google.com and type in "Zionist war crime"

If this is true, then how come JTF don't talk about it.

Just wondering...
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 02:40:48 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: Jewish violence against Palestinians.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 11:10:38 PM »

or simply go to

video.google.com and type in "Zionist war crime"

Just wondering...

Tough_American it is all a Pallywood production:

Look at the answer here (how "palestinians" stage events and put the blame on Israel):

http://www.seconddraft.org/

Also look at an ex-"Palestinian" terrorist website:

http://www.shoebat.com

Muslims through out history murdered millions and destroyed ancient civilizations.  Israel is the only civilized country in that region  to destroy the barbaric muslims.

You said just wondering...

Well just wonder about these: How the 1st muslim terrorist killed all non muslims in Arabia.  How Kashmiri Pandit hindus chased out of their ancestral home land by muslims, How Egyptian copts lost their land to Muslims, How Turks conducted genocide against Armenians, How about the Assyrian genocide and many more.  Just wonder about them as well.

Here is the partial list of muslim genocide:

Genocide committed in the name of Allah: 3,000,000 Bangladeshi Hindus Killed during the Pakistan-Bangladesh war in 1971. From 1894 to 1896 Abdul Hamid, Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, killed 150,000 Armenian Christians. In India, Sikh Guru Tegh Bahadur along with his disciples was burned to death by the Moghul ruler Aurangzeb in 1675. Another Sikh, Bhai Mati Das was sawn into right and left halves while he was still alive. In July 1974, 4,000 Christians living in Cyprus were killed by Fahri Koroturk, president of Turkey and his Islamic army. From 1843 to 1846 10,000 Assyrian Christians including women and children were massacred by the Muslims. From 1915 to 1918 750,000 Assyrians were killed in the name of Islamic Jihad. In 1933 thousands of Assyrian villagers were murdered by the Iraqi soldiers in Northern Iraq. Since 1990 more than 10,000 Kashmiri Hindus have been brutally murdered by Islamic fundamentalists. Over 280,000 Ugandans killed during the reign of Idi Amin from 1971 to 1979. Over 30,000 Mauritanians have been killed by the Islamic dictators since 1960. In 1980, 20,000 Syrians were murdered under the rule of Hafez Al-Assad, President of Syria. Since 1992 120,000 Algerians have been murdered by the Islamic fundamentalist army.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 11:20:11 PM by christianzionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 11:17:22 PM »
   I'm not going to sit through over an hour of this garbage. Do you actually think it is even close to par with a JTF broadcast on one of their bad days? If you want to be convincing, show something brief and concise and filmed in a better quality. One note I will add about this are the copyright notices. It is typical of Arab media to say one thing and then turn around to say the opposite a moment later. It's like praising your martyrs for September 11th on the 6 o'clock news and then blaming the Jews on the 7 o'clock news. At least get your story straight.   I'm not going to sit through over an hour of this garbage. If you want to be convincing, show something brief and concise and filmed in a better quality. One note I will add about this are the copyright notices. It is typical of Arab media to say one thing and then turn around to say the opposite a moment later. It's like praising your martyrs for september 11th on the 6 o'clock news and then blaming the jews on the 7 o'clock news. At least get your story striaght.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 11:21:48 PM »

DON'T talk about it? You mean DOESN'T talk about it?

Maybe because the people that made that video are arab nazi Jew-haters and terrorists that make stuff up because they can't get enough attention? Maybe because the people who made this film would go to any length to look like victims because they can't take any personal responsibility for being human garbage?

Let's make a new video... one where we throw all the filthy, evil, deceptive, lazy, discusting arabs out of Israel. Let's call this one "Making Up For Zionist War Crimes" where the crime is that we didn't do this sooner.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 12:00:56 AM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 11:35:54 PM »
I think we know what kind of film this was from the comical opening which claimed that the people of hte Middle East all lived in peace and harmony till the Zionists showed up ::)

"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 11:39:51 PM »
I actually rather enjoyed the old film footage, but that may be the crappiest "documentary" I have ever seen.
Ramban

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 12:52:48 AM »
wanna compare our morality with the muslim morality? you are a joke man. go here and watch yourself:
http://my.break.com/Media/Search.aspx?SearchString=palestinian&SearchType=Main&SEARCH1.x=0&SEARCH1.y=0
im still looking for the video where the nazi arab muslim terorrists stage a scene of "israeli agression", ill find it soon i hope, its on the same given by me site.
ha! found it. go here, and look at the pallywood in action:
http://my.break.com/media/Search.aspx?SearchString=Pallywood&SearchType=Main

what ya gotta say now, ha?? 8)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 01:06:43 AM by NeverMore »

Kahane was right!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2006, 01:01:19 AM »
OK, I have watched through this "documentary" this is pure Nazi Jew hatred. This guy "tough american" is either a Nazi or Arab or a complete bufoon. Either way anyone who can take this garbage seriously is nothing but a Jew hater and is pure scum.

Its almost comical the narrarator refers to Jewish supremicist and constantly says Jewish hatred, and claims Israel uses Arabs for spare medical parts.
Ramban

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2006, 09:25:21 AM »
heh, loyalist, you were right. i tried to be nice with this Jew hating antisemite, but look at his posts...

Kahane was right!

Tough_American

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2006, 09:46:25 AM »
OK, I have watched through this "documentary" this is pure Nazi Jew hatred. This guy "tough american" is either a Nazi or Arab or a complete bufoon. Either way anyone who can take this garbage seriously is nothing but a Jew hater and is pure scum.

Its almost comical the narrarator refers to Jewish supremicist and constantly says Jewish hatred, and claims Israel uses Arabs for spare medical parts.

You guys get so paranoid about these issue and yell "Anti-Semitic" and "Jew-hater". Just because someone watches that video doesn't make them a jew-hater. You guys blatantly accuse me of being a "jew-hater" when I was just merely stating from what I see is the reality. I'm an Arab yes but I'm not Jew-hater. I believe Israel's right to existence as long as they don't cause threat to any of my Arab Muslim homeland.

Tough_American

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 09:48:57 AM »
heh, loyalist, you were right. i tried to be nice with this Jew hating antisemite, but look at his posts...

Please explain "how am I jew hating anti-semite".

In fact, I'm an Arab so that makes me a semite.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2006, 10:05:20 AM »
if you are an arab, what was already suspected (and isnt a sin..), can you explain me the arab behaviour shown in the links i provided?

Kahane was right!

Tough_American

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 10:06:48 AM »
if you are an arab, what was already suspected (and isnt a sin..), can you explain me the arab behaviour shown in the links i provided?

Well. it's very complex. Arabs are nice and generous people but they don't like being told what to do with their life so they have to retaliate in some ways.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2006, 10:07:58 AM »
in very democratic ways ha?

Kahane was right!

Offline Gamma5

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2006, 10:33:07 AM »
Well. it's very complex. Arabs are nice and generous people but they don't like being told what to do with their life so they have to retaliate in some ways.

they HAVE to retaliate, do they?  in "some ways".  ok.  what was the retaliation in 48 FOR when arab muslims attacked israel from every direction to obliterate it?

and you know, israel doesn't like to be told what to do either by their sworn enemies using trappings of "legitimacy" at the UN or otherwise (noone does, so "arab pride" is not a special license that others don't have).  so is it OK with you if israel ALSO retaliates the same way, using the same means?

it's not "complex" at all, but very simple.  people like you make excuses for every atrocious moolsim behaviour, but when it comes to applying the same to others, you expect everyone else to behave like mother teresa.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2006, 10:57:24 AM »
gamma, save your health u dont need to confront this "man", he is a Jew hating arab i spoke with him as you see, he kept on irritating by coming up with anti logical claims, and keeping them despite my best efforts to prove the opposite (i did prove the opposite, he just chose to remain with his views). but who can blaim him ha? the dude's an arab after all, so i dont expect him to rise against the arab cause which is probably well known to us here. i believe he got banned though.

Kahane was right!

Offline Gamma5

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2006, 11:28:50 AM »
thanks nevemore.  i understood that before i replied.  my reply was mainly not for his benefit, nor for the majority here that would obviously agree with me but others that may drop into the forum and see this thread who are on the fence (or perhaps not yet well-informed) about some of these issues.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2006, 12:05:28 PM »
In fact, I'm an Arab so that makes me a semite.

That explains it... all your posts seem very anti-Israel and anti-Jew but you claim to have no bias?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2006, 12:12:30 PM »
yeah i wasted rather alot of time trying to explain it to him (!) and to the administrator  ;)

Kahane was right!

Tough_American

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2006, 12:32:08 PM »
Again. I'm not anti-jew or anti-israeli.

Your basis of judgement was because "that explains it because I'm an Arab" again? where is that hypocrisy.

I'm not violating any forum rules and I'm not trying to annoy you guys. I'm here for fair and open argument so please refrain from what you said. I'm not anti-jew; in fact, I have a lot of jewish friends.

yephora

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2006, 01:17:04 PM »
in fact, I have a lot of (self-hating) jewish friends.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2006, 02:06:01 PM »

They have to retaliate?? Was it retaliation when Hizballah lobbed over missiles into Israel when Israel wasn't doing anything to them and gave them the land to the north (which was a mistake)? What it retaliation when Israel gave them the Gaza strip and they tore up those green houses which could have eliminated hunger with an unlimited supply of crops and also provided them a hefty income?? What is retaliation when Israel offered them the pre-1967 borders and they declined because they said they wanted to kill all the Jews or drive them into the ocean? WHAT RETALIATION?? FOR WHAT, YOU MORON?

You, "Tough_America" should change your nick name to "Ignorant_Arab" you worthless, brain-dead moron. You don't represent America... you represent the worthless arabs who cry all day long over the filth they live in and stink they surround themselves in and are too lazy to build roads and hook up running water (which is probably why they stink because they can't take baths).

You come into this forum spewing your propaganda against Israel and you don't even know the facts! And then you cry like a big baby that people misunderstand you. Do you think we care? You like videos that vilify Israel and the west so much that you want to push that lying garbage on us??? I don't feel sorry for the idiot muslims... They have had CHANCE after CHANCE after CHANCE and all they can do is claim to be victims for their own moronic choices! What on earth have they provided in this world other than the oil that was already there?? If you take away the oil, what do they have? HONESTLY? So you support this garbage? Maybe you should change your nick name to "Worthless_Moron_Arab". Ya... that's more like it.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 05:20:15 PM by jeffguy »

Tough_American

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2006, 06:24:31 PM »
^ please don't insult Islam. That is blasphemious towards ALLAH. I respect your religion too. Muslims are taught to respect Judaism and Christianity because they are the "people of the books". In fact, we all share same God, it's just that we call them differently. Jewish people call Him "Yahyew". Christians call Him, the "Lord" or "Jehovah" and we Muslims call Him "ALLAH".

Offline Gamma5

• New JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2006, 06:45:24 PM »
being that as it may, we do have free speech in usa.  that means the right (yes, the RIGHT) to offend the religious sensibilities of jews, christians and muslims.

jews are constantly demonized with all kinds of foul libels and lies in muslim arab media, and muslims the world over scream "death to jews and death to israel" with impunity.  yet jews and christians don't riot and pillage and scream for the beheading of the offenders when they are offended, like muslims after those muhammed cartoons. 

so what's the big deal if a jew here and there reciprocates and condones "death to muslims"?  THIS all of a sudden is a big problem?  you do support free speech for everyone, don't you?  you can ask for people not to insult islam, but on this board you're wasting your breath.  consider this board a step towards "equal time"...

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2006, 07:22:16 PM »
^ please don't insult Islam. That is blasphemious towards ALLAH. I respect your religion too. Muslims are taught to respect Judaism and Christianity because they are the "people of the books". In fact, we all share same God, it's just that we call them differently. Jewish people call Him "Yahyew". Christians call Him, the "Lord" or "Jehovah" and we Muslims call Him "ALLAH".

Allah is a devil worshipped by Arabs even before mohammed.  mohammed's father's name is abdullah meaning slave/servant of allah.  Therefore that name already existed before that fellow mohammed.  allah is pagan moon god.  ramadan, mecca pilgrimage and other muslim practices were borrowed by other religions and traditions.

You omitted one important thing:

People of the book should pay Dhimmi.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/009.qmt.html#009.029

YUSUFALI: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
PICKTHAL: Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.
SHAKIR: Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

Visit this best site to educate about isalm:

http://www.faithfreedom.org

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.