Author Topic: German Nazis carried out atrocities like this on a daily basis in Jewish Ghettos  (Read 411 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Just for some perspective, German nazis and their Ukranian militiamen helpers and Lithuanian militiamen helpers (the Germans didn't do all the work themselves and had eager volunteers by these militias) used to shoot randomly at sick, dying, starving, elderly, men, women and children of all types on a daily basis inside Jewish ghetto's.    And yet the world that cries justified tears over this tragedy in Connecticut has no problem with holocaust denial and those who minimize distort or deny the holocaust or with those (The so-called "Palestinians") who wish to commit their own holocaust and on some occasions have massacred Jewish children with axes, knives, guns and all types of weapons.

All those who blame Jewish victims of tragedy should be ashamed of themselves.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Don't forget the Latvians and Croats, KWRBT.

I agree with all of your observations. I also doubt that we'd see the same outpouring of grief if this tragedy hit a backwoods district of TX or UT that was 80% pro-Tea Party (I'm not minimizing this horrible atrocity, but it did occur in an almost completely pro-Obama part of the country.) The kinds of folks in this part of Connecticut overwhelmingly support the murder process in the Middle East and almost certainly would have denounced our war effort against the Third Reich and accused Patton and Eisenhower of committing war crimes against the Nazis. They probably would have whitewashed and defended Joseph Stalin too.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Also I didn't even mention the actual death camps AFTER deportation, where babies were murdered on a daily basis.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Germany shall be infected with Muslims and destoyed!!
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Don't forget the Latvians and Croats, KWRBT.

I agree with all of your observations. I also doubt that we'd see the same outpouring of grief if this tragedy hit a backwoods district of TX or UT that was 80% pro-Tea Party (I'm not minimizing this horrible atrocity, but it did occur in an almost completely pro-Obama part of the country.) The kinds of folks in this part of Connecticut overwhelmingly support the murder process in the Middle East and almost certainly would have denounced our war effort against the Third Reich and accused Patton and Eisenhower of committing war crimes against the Nazis. They probably would have whitewashed and defended Joseph Stalin too.

OMG!
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.