Author Topic: Serbian diaspora NGO  (Read 3926 times)

Offline 28. Jun

• New JTFer
    • 28. Jun official Facebook
Serbian diaspora NGO
« on: December 18, 2012, 01:04:29 PM »
On behalf of the Serbian people, thank you JTF very much for your support for the Serbian people. My name is Nikola and am currently a student in Canada. I run a Serbian diaspora based Non-Governmental Organization called 28. Jun for the Serbian cause. There are a lot of things I would like to talk to you about, and any pro Serbian Jew on JTF. The heads of 28. Jun are pro Israeli and we want to really see how deep the relationship between our two peoples can become because we see our two countries national interests as being one of the same.

There is a lot more we can talk about, but for now just check out our organizations facebook, youtube and twitter platforms for more information.

All the best,

Nikola

www.facebook.com/28jun
www.youtube.com/28junorg
www.twitter.com/28junorg

Offline 28. Jun

• New JTFer
    • 28. Jun official Facebook
Re: Serbian diaspora NGO
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 09:16:48 PM »
Thank you crnitrn! I am very happy to see the support and respect Serbia receives from the Jewish world. Our country needs to do a better job of approaching itself towards Israel as I feel our relations are mutual beneficial and should deepen significantly. I think the Serbian diaspora is capable of accomplishing this which is one of the many reasons we formed 28. Jun.

Anyone interested come check out what we do, in a years time we have gained a significant amount of support and interest and mainly from young people across our diaspora. www.facebook.com/28jun

All the best everyone and thanks again for the support!