Author Topic: NFL gorilla punished for stepping on face of fellow gorilla  (Read 4946 times)

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
NFL gorilla punished for stepping on face of fellow gorilla
« on: October 02, 2006, 04:06:30 PM »
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2609563

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth was ejected early in the third quarter Sunday after he kicked Dallas center Andre Gurode in the face. Now the tackle expects to be punished, and knows he deserves it.

"I apologize to Andre," Haynesworth said. "What I did was disgusting. It's something that should never happen. I mean, I'm not a dirty player. I don't play dirty. I have respect for the game. What I feel like is I disgraced the game, disgraced my team and disgraced my last name."

Julius Jones had just scored on a 5-yard run, putting Dallas up 20-6 in what wound up as a 45-14 victory. Gurode's helmet came off, and Haynesworth, standing over him, used his right foot to kick Gurode in the head.

Gurode said they hadn't been talking or having any exchanges that led to Haynesworth kicking him twice. He received stitches above his forehead and beneath his eye.

"In all my years of football, this has never happened to me. I've never been kicked in the face like this, and I've never seen anybody kick nobody else in the face," Gurode said.

A flag was thrown, and Haynesworth followed an official toward the Titans' sideline, protesting.

Haynesworth pulled off his helmet and slammed it to the ground, prompting another flag. Referee Jerome Boger disqualified Haynesworth, and the player walked off the field after talking briefly with Titans coach Jeff Fisher.

The coach called Haynesworth's actions unacceptable and promised he would be punished by the Titans even if the NFL disciplines him.

"It's ridiculous to get to that point. Two back-to-back penalties like that, there's no place for it," Fisher said.

Gurode didn't play the rest of the second half.

"This vision was kind of blurry in my left eye," he said. "If it was clear, I would have tried to come back in to play."

Information from ESPN.com's John Clayton and The Associated Press was used in this report.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline yemachschmo

• New JTFer
Re: NFL gorilla punished for stepping on face of fellow gorilla
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 04:07:49 AM »
I think the Gorillas at the Zoo are better. At least they don't mug and rape

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 10:05:25 AM »
You're right.  I should have added parenthetically to my original title:  (Apologies to gorillas)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 11:40:13 AM »
You got a point there and I will show you the diffrence between God's creation of a real gorilla and subhuman creatins.

One of them actually take care of their offsprings and through nature have their behavior of what animals (real animals do) The other
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 12:03:07 PM »

Meanwhile, the highly-evolved practice of mutilating your face
by stretching your lips with a plate has reached the West:

http://www.bmezine.com/news/presenttense/20050203.html

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 12:35:06 PM »
Thats the problem with some of our whites who want by any means to look like babboons as well.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 03:03:58 AM »
It's like when you see blonde women going about with African-styled garb on.  It's only a couple steps away from them going off to Africa and marrying a local tribesman.  White people hate being white.  I guess this is because deep down they feel inferior and unable to match the high standards of white bourgeois society.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 10:59:51 AM »
It's like when you see blonde women going about with African-styled garb on.
Where do you see this?!  I never saw it in my life.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2006, 12:34:45 AM »
Well I have seen some white women dred their hair to look the Jamaicans are people this obsessed with blacks by all mean to make themselves look ridiculous?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2006, 06:05:34 AM »

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?board=13;topic=661.8#msg5079

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?board=13;topic=661.8#msg5079

I have posted this before however it seems like after reading the above post  I should post it again.

This picture reminded me of a funny story.  About 10 years ago now I went to the Bronx zoo with a girl I was going out with. We walked through the zoo to a point that seemed to be along the back corner of the zoo. Many parts of the zoo were being updated at that time and in one spot they had construction going and a large sign stated something like COMMING SOON GORILLA WORLD  or Ape WORLD COMMING SOON. I turned to my friend and told her that they didn't have to build anything all they had to do was to cut out a section of  fence and gorilla world was already there in the sourounding neighborhood she came back at me with" but then what would protect the animals in the zoo". We were in a crowd of people who overheard this and everyone got a good laugh and being it was the Bronx you know it was a diverse bunch.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2006, 06:10:38 AM »
Exactly what form of mutant creature is that with all the spikes and disks in its mouth?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline wolfowitz

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2006, 02:12:23 PM »
see i knew jtf members weren't filthy racist bigots (lowest form of wit for the lowest forms of life)

Scriabin

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2006, 02:16:55 PM »
see i knew jtf members weren't filthy racist bigots (lowest form of wit for the lowest forms of life)

Now, now.  You de-legitamize any argument you have by using these ridiculous labels.

Those who cannot debate, defame.

Offline wolfowitz

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2006, 02:25:43 PM »

Now, now.  You de-legitamize any argument you have by using these ridiculous labels.

Those who cannot debate, defame.

have you read the thread title? that silly little box on your head must be cutting off the blood to your brain.

Rhuan

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2006, 02:57:29 PM »
There are many good people who are black, don't drop into racism.