Author Topic: But I can't shoot him, he's gorgeous  (Read 733 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: But I can't shoot him, he's gorgeous
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 09:03:49 AM »
I'm trying to figure out the liberal speak. What is a "Trans man"? Is that a woman who got mutilated and hormoned up to think she's a man now? The article referred to it as "he" so I'm assuming it must be a woman since liberal speak is backwards.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 09:08:35 AM »
Looks like the link came back up. Prepare to throw up.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 03:06:54 PM »
I'm trying to figure out the liberal speak. What is a "Trans man"? Is that a woman who got mutilated and hormoned up to think she's a man now? The article referred to it as "he" so I'm assuming it must be a woman since liberal speak is backwards.

What makes it even more difficult to comprehend is that the article states that he proposed to his partner, so we don't know what his partner is. Since this article is touting same sex relationships the transgender man could have been a woman and is now a man who is proposing to another man. Or it could have been a man who is now a woman and is proposing to another woman. I suppose there is an outside chance that the transgender man, who was formally a woman, may be proposing to another transgender man who was formally a woman. Or perhaps they were both formally men but are now women. Or maybe they aren't a same sex couple at all and the transgender man, who was formally a woman, is proposing to a woman. Then again, the transgender man, who was formally a man but is now a woman, may be proposing to a man.

And what's really wonderful about the above is that, to a progressive, this is all very normal and any of you who don't think so are oafs.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 03:45:18 PM »
The effeminate guy from the picture is retarded.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, 09:05:08 PM »
What makes it even more difficult to comprehend is that the article states that he proposed to his partner, so we don't know what his partner is. Since this article is touting same sex relationships the transgender man could have been a woman and is now a man who is proposing to another man. Or it could have been a man who is now a woman and is proposing to another woman. I suppose there is an outside chance that the transgender man, who was formally a woman, may be proposing to another transgender man who was formally a woman. Or perhaps they were both formally men but are now women. Or maybe they aren't a same sex couple at all and the transgender man, who was formally a woman, is proposing to a woman. Then again, the transgender man, who was formally a man but is now a woman, may be proposing to a man.

And what's really wonderful about the above is that, to a progressive, this is all very normal and any of you who don't think so are oafs.

I think that they use "transwoman" to refer to a mutilated man but the partner line threw me off too. A lot of times someone after a sex change will end up in a homosexual relationship and call it straight. For example a "transwoman" will marry a man or a "transman" will marry a woman and they they will call that straight. And it's so confusing with the left wing writers reverse he and she.  I think what happens is that they refer to a mutilated man as a transwoman and she and a mutilated woman as a transman and he.