Author Topic: Nazi Hunters : The search for mengle  (Read 486 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Nazi Hunters : The search for mengle
« on: December 19, 2012, 11:16:47 PM »
Continuing my research into the personalities responsible for the Shoah and WWII, and the monsters who went along for the ride, here is an interesting documentary on the search for mengle, dr of death. This scum nazi 'dr' was responsible for medically torturing countless children, especially Jewish children, and abusing all his patients for his own agenda. The Israeli secret service hunted this skum down and eventually found him in Buenos Aires.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Re: Nazi Hunters : The search for mengle
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 12:26:08 AM »
Great documentary!

I never understood something. A lot of the nazis escaped to Argentina and Brazil. Yet a lot of Holocaust survivors also went to Argentina and Brazil. Maybe because the nazis went in hiding, the Holocaust survivors wouldn't have known that they were going to the same countries as those nazi bastards. 

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Nazi Hunters : The search for mengle
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 06:54:45 AM »
Muman,

I wonder if you're mistaken.  Israeli operatives found Eichmann (ym"sh) in Argentina, not Mengele (ym"sh).  I don't think Mengele was ever found.  Am I wrong?