Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: December 23, 2012, 02:17:35 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 10:19:58 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Prince Harry kills Taliban commander
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 04:23:59 PM »
If it is true, it sounds good.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 04:37:48 PM »
The same guy who wore a nazi uniform to a party.

"Big H" is actually a euphemism for the more accurate term, Little H.   Or so I hear.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 05:10:33 PM »
That's how truths get started.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for this piece of filth?

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 05:30:19 PM »
When an Edomite goy kills an Ishmaelite goy, that is a day to rejoice!

But is it a good idea to publicise Harry's success in such a triumphalist manner?
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4711647/prince-harry-kills-first-taliban-chief.html

There are 3 million Muslims in the UK, some of whom are now dreaming of intaqa'am (Koranic revenge) against Harry.

Are Rupert Murdoch and other interests trying to provoke the termination of another Royal?!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2012, 07:12:29 PM »
I was saying your comment was true, what I said was a takeoff of the phrase "that's how rumors get started".

Oh, gotcha.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2012, 03:55:10 PM »
If the muzzbags kill Harry, its possible England may stir an mumble something islamorealistic.

May not be possible. See, the same thing happened to the princess and nothing of this sort happened.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2012, 03:59:15 PM »
Is Harry really a nazi??  I think he was just being a dumb--- at the party, as most English hate Germans and anything German, not because of what they did to the Jews, but to the English, themselves, in WWII.   I don't like a limey anymore than the next Jewish guy, as English were never friends to the Jews, but I do find it  real cool to see the Prince of England blowing away muzzies..  I don't know , it has some sort of cool royal medieval flare to it..  Can we say the Crusades?  ;D
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2012, 04:04:30 PM »
As someone with some paternal English ancestry, and who is involved with English causes and friends... I can say that if any muslim terrorist would dare unjure, hurt or kill Harry, no moslims would ever feel safe in the UK. I'm not even joking about it.
As for Princess Diana, she was not killed by moslims. She was involved with one and then the conspiracy theories started. Not enough to create a wave of anti-Islam in the UK.
If however, a prince would be killed by moslim terrorists there would be chaos. And I think in a way the moslims know this, none of them have passed a fatwa against Harry have they?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2012, 04:05:20 PM »
Is Harry really a nazi??  I think he was just being a dumb--- at the party, as most English hate Germans and anything German, not because of what they did to the Jews, but to the English, themselves, in WWII.   I don't like a limey anymore than the next Jewish guy, as English were never friends to the Jews, but I do find it  real cool to see the Prince of England blowing away muzzies..  I don't know , it has some sort of cool royal medieval flare to it..  Can we say the Crusades?  ;D

Are you aware that the Crusades DECIMATED entire Jewish populations for absolutely no reason?!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2012, 04:18:07 PM »
Yes I am...  But the next Crusades the Jews will be armed and powerful... 

I am aware the Christians massacred many Jews in the Crusades.. Sadly, the Islamic Ottomans gave refuge to the Jews, since they were fleeing Christian armies too.  Since the Jew generated income for the Sultan, he felt they were a useful tool to utilize.  Of course, the Muslim armies massacred many Jewish people throughout the Middle East in the Crusades who refused to convert to Islam.  Basically, the same deal as the Christians who forced the Jews to convert to Christianity or be killed.

Well, times have changed..  These Crusades will be Jews and Christians fighting side-by-side against Muslims.  The past is the past..

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2012, 04:46:21 PM »
Yes I am...  But the next Crusades the Jews will be armed and powerful... 

I am aware the Christians massacred many Jews in the Crusades.. Sadly, the Islamic Ottomans gave refuge to the Jews, since they were fleeing Christian armies too.  Since the Jew generated income for the Sultan, he felt they were a useful tool to utilize.  Of course, the Muslim armies massacred many Jewish people throughout the Middle East in the Crusades who refused to convert to Islam.  Basically, the same deal as the Christians who forced the Jews to convert to Christianity or be killed.

Well, times have changed..  These Crusades will be Jews and Christians fighting side-by-side against Muslims.  The past is the past..

The past is the past, but you are celebrating the crusades where armed Christian pilgrims raped murdered and pillaged Jewish communities such as Mainz, Worms, those still living in Eretz Yisrael, etc, all of whom had no connection to Muslims except being their subjugated dhimmis in some cases, or in other cases actually living under Christian rule in France and Germany!   Pure ignorance and a disgrace to talk positively about crusades which victimized our people for no reason except pure hatred.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2012, 04:49:59 PM »
I curse the crusades.... Not a good thing for Jews to have Christians spreading the gospel by sword...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2012, 05:10:08 PM »
Way to go Harry!  This guy is great because he is part of the establishment and he is glorifying killing Muslims

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2012, 05:50:16 PM »
The past is the past, but you are celebrating the crusades where armed Christian pilgrims raped murdered and pillaged Jewish communities such as Mainz, Worms, those still living in Eretz Yisrael, etc, all of whom had no connection to Muslims except being their subjugated dhimmis in some cases, or in other cases actually living under Christian rule in France and Germany!   Pure ignorance and a disgrace to talk positively about crusades which victimized our people for no reason except pure hatred.

You're right.  I apologize and was not thinking clearly when I wrote that post.  Actually, when I originally was talking about crusade, I was thinking about British knights slaying Muslims, but sadly, I didn't think of the horrible massacres that were done against the Jews by the barbaric crusaders and Templar knights.

I do believe there will be another holy war, but it will be the Jews fighting its enemies to restore the Kingdom of Israel.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2012, 06:12:00 PM »
As someone with some paternal English ancestry, and who is involved with English causes and friends... I can say that if any muslim terrorist would dare unjure, hurt or kill Harry, no moslims would ever feel safe in the UK. I'm not even joking about it.
As for Princess Diana, she was not killed by moslims. She was involved with one and then the conspiracy theories started. Not enough to create a wave of anti-Islam in the UK.
If however, a prince would be killed by moslim terrorists there would be chaos. And I think in a way the moslims know this, none of them have passed a fatwa against Harry have they?
Even if the royal bastard Harry ended up staring in a Taliban productions snuff film, all the British cabinet and their press and even the royal family will immediately issue apologies to muslims and assure the world that only a handful of bad terrorist are at false and all the rest of them muslims are good honest peace loving people.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2012, 08:04:26 PM »
Being part English and speaking with others who are English, I can say we would never forgive any terrorist for killing Harry. It won't happen but if it did, it would not be something we would just look over.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2012, 10:04:19 PM »
What are the English doing about the fact that the Muslims are taking over various parts of England? There are some parts of London now that if a woman walks down the street without a veil she can be beaten, raped and/or killed.  Seems like the English sit around and do little  as the jihadis are taking control little by little of their country.  English, like the rest of Europe feel to submissive to the head-strong, violent and dominating Islamists who are now growing dangerously in number in the England.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2012, 10:56:41 PM »
I am just saying, touching the loved son of Princess Diana and third in line to the throne (soon to be 4th) is way different than letting moslims create sharia cities.
Touch a hair on Harry or William's head and the moslims in the UK may just have a big problem on their hands. As of now, they're free to do whatever they want. But the situation can change if they would touch William or Harry.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2012, 11:05:14 PM »
I am just saying, touching the loved son of Princess Diana and third in line to the throne (soon to be 4th) is way different than letting moslims create sharia cities.
Touch a hair on Harry or William's head and the moslims in the UK may just have a big problem on their hands. As of now, they're free to do whatever they want. But the situation can change if they would touch William or Harry.
Things would change, this time it will be Zionist Christians and Jews, against the Muslims!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.