Author Topic: My Apology To A Serbian Woman For USA's INSANE Actions Against The Serbs In  (Read 7050 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Most AmeriKaners had NO idea what was happening to the Serbian Christians... We have had a Stalinist media for far longer than Obama being in ofc.
I was one who didnt know what was going on with Serbia.
I am guilty.
My husband had to explain this all to me a couple of years ago.
I am sorry, Serbians.

http://themadjewess.com/2012/12/24/my-personal-apology-to-a-serbian-woman-for-americas-insane-actions-against-the-serbs-in-the-1990s/
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
Thank you. Serbia, Israel and other nations are under a lot of media impact. Various circulating disinformation from all sides for a variety of purposes. people are totally confused and manipulated. As soon as one begins to think logically and not to rely on the mass media, he begins to understand the truth. ignorance is  the cause of hatred and conflict. It's nice to see when someone is free of these shackles. It is even nicer when someone recognizes his error and repent.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Thank you. Serbia, Israel and other nations are under a lot of media impact. Various circulating disinformation from all sides for a variety of purposes. people are totally confused and manipulated. As soon as one begins to think logically and not to rely on the mass media, he begins to understand the truth. ignorance is  the cause of hatred and conflict. It's nice to see when someone is free of these shackles. It is even nicer when someone recognizes his error and repent.

Thank you, Im so sorry
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Sturm

• New JTFer
@AsheDina

There is no need for you to apologize. You were the victim, too. The victim of the same machine that bombed Serbian civilians, armed islam terrorists in Europe and deceived half of the world with a cheap propaganda trick. We should all look at the future though, regroup and prepare to fight our common enemy. Not just our lives, the free world's destiny depends on it.

Of course, your full-hearted apology is accepted. And if you ever visit Serbia, I would be honored to be your host.

Take care!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
@AsheDina

There is no need for you to apologize. You were the victim, too. The victim of the same machine that bombed Serbian civilians, armed islam terrorists in Europe and deceived half of the world with a cheap propaganda trick. We should all look at the future though, regroup and prepare to fight our common enemy. Not just our lives, the free world's destiny depends on it.

Of course, your full-hearted apology is accepted. And if you ever visit Serbia, I would be honored to be your host.

Take care!

Ty so much.

I would like to be with the Serbs fighting off the Islamo nuts and traitors within, where-ever they inhabit.

I wont ever regret what I did that day. 

May G-d bless you.
Again, I am sorry, and ashamed & ty for accepting my humble and heart-felt apology..
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
  • You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine
Most AmeriKaners had NO idea what was happening to the Serbian Christians... We have had a Stalinist media for far longer than Obama being in ofc.
I was one who didnt know what was going on with Serbia.
I am guilty.
My husband had to explain this all to me a couple of years ago.
I am sorry, Serbians.

http://themadjewess.com/2012/12/24/my-personal-apology-to-a-serbian-woman-for-americas-insane-actions-against-the-serbs-in-the-1990s/
Where is a "like" button when you need one :-)

Offline weelittlefishy

• Junior JTFer
  • Ex-Leftist on the war path against the Left
My understanding of the NATO bombing of Serbia was that they hit civilian infrastructure as a tactic. Clinton had the CIA pass money over the border to finance a pet candidate who Clinton said if the people of Serbia elected would be rewarded by US aid to help rebuild what NATO blew up. He got elected and Clinton didn't lift a finger. I wouldn't be surprised if Serbs were still dealing with unexploded cluster bomblets that were littering the countryside.
الموت الى الإسلام