Author Topic: <removed useless post>  (Read 588 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
<removed useless post>
« on: December 31, 2012, 06:23:51 PM »
<removed useless post>
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 04:27:55 PM by 112 »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
Re: Question to Mr. Ben Pesah (that should probably be private)
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 11:02:13 PM »
Because it would justify the political offices of other Jews, which is the opposite of what JTF is trying to do in America.  The more Jews we can get out of public office in America,, the better.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 02:16:56 AM »
Why don't you run for American politics? I know you would rather run in Israel, but surely, getting a practice job before you can return is not un-Halachic. Even if you don't win, your message would wake countless more Americans up than you could reach with a youtube video. I know personal security is the thing, but if you move from Brooklyn to say Arizona (or somewhere else where guns are free and open), it should be no problem at all. If you get in, for mayor of anywhere even, we'd all make hardcore campaign managers. Run as independent, and of course we know what your party would be called. It might take votes from the RNC in the short term, but as with rabbi Kahane, these real right wing movements hit the liberal clueless clowns hardest.

Awaiting your response.

Chaim has spoken to that question numerous times.  He believes that the future for Jews is in Eretz Yisrael and believes that American Jews should not get involved in running for political office.  He believes that Jewish politicians tend to turn against Jews to prove they are acceptable to the non Jewish majority.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 08:39:23 AM »
I agree with LKZ....Evil will not reign forever either.