Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: January 01, 2013, 12:14:22 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:18:19 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: LIVE: Women in Green host conference on annexing Judea & Samaria
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 12:17:21 PM »
Its only short term. Long term the Arabs need to be thrown out.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 12:22:47 PM »
Arabs need to leave Israel period. Make them go to Egypt or Saudi Arabia.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 12:27:34 PM »
Woow Feiglin is saying to transfer the Arabs right now (paying them to leave).
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 03:02:39 PM »
Woow Feiglin is saying to transfer the Arabs right now (paying them to leave).

What if no payments are made to them for leaving.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 03:40:06 PM »
What if no payments are made to them for leaving.

Better, but I think that EVEN if we have to pay them to leave. Dayenu!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 03:52:39 PM »
Arabs need to leave Israel period. Make them go to Egypt or Saudi Arabia.
Or Gehenom.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 11:40:36 PM »
Here is the entire 3 hour 40 minute presentation and discussion of the Annexation of Judea and Samaria:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 08:42:08 AM »
The Jewish people must continue to fight for their lands and not let it be divided till the Coming of Hashem...that is a certainty!

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2013, 05:24:15 PM »
The Jewish people must continue to fight for their lands and not let it be divided till the Coming of Hashem...that is a certainty!

What? Never divide it ever and I dont get your statement of "till the coming of Hashem". You mean
G-D is coming somewhere? I hope you are not trying to subliminally spread another religion. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2013, 07:09:26 PM »
What? Never divide it ever and I dont get your statement of "till the coming of Hashem". You mean
G-D is coming somewhere? I hope you are not trying to subliminally spread another religion.

Yes I thought that was odd... Hashem is already here, he is everywhere... I think she meant till the coming of Moshiach...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 07:59:59 PM »
I will admit, some of her statements are very bold for a Jewish forum!
One example : http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,65762.msg576302.html#msg576302

And she never has a response to anyone...

I don't read everything and when I read it here I understood what she was/is trying to bring in. Personally I do not mind if it is mentioned *if I or we can respond strongly against these things as well. But since it is the policy of the forum not to have these fights (religious debates) then things like that should not be said by her or others unless they would like a strong Jewish response with strong proof against the beliefs of yeshu Hamamzer or any other idol.