Author Topic: <removed useless post>  (Read 4762 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
<removed useless post>
« on: January 03, 2013, 04:35:54 AM »
<removed useless post>
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 04:26:37 PM by 112 »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 05:01:54 AM »
This is a long story based on a long story, therefore due to its longness, there will be no counter questions allowed, very unfortunately.

Long story short and then gone and just two questions, do you already have to be circumcised to get a Jewish name in a ceremony, and if you get circumcised in a hospital, is that any different than by a rabbi. On a side note, if anyone's bored and feels like answering a question on their spare time now, what sorts of horse tranquilizers would you recommend for recreational use?
See for yourself  :::D
http://www.peakperformancenutrients.ca/index.html
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 05:45:46 AM »
The reason I want this in regards to the long story is for pain drugs, not stupid horse minerals. Elephant trancs work too.
Well you did say for recreational use... Anyway I am sure the animal pain killers are just as well regulated as their human counterparts.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 05:22:47 PM »
I don't know if you already came across this resource @ Chabad's website:

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/144122/jewish/Brit-Milah-Circumcision.htm
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 06:28:42 PM »
LKZ one cannot perform a circumcision if he does not know what or how to do it.  :::D

If you really must know ask an Orthodox competent Rabbi. If one was circumcised at birth by a doctor their is still a small process that is done (drawing time amount of blood out)
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 09:01:32 PM »
LKZ,

Why are you so interested in painkillers? Do you suffer chronic pain? I am currently in a lot of pain from my venous insufficiency which causes extreme pain to my right foot. I am going to the podiatrist tomorrow morning and then I have an appointment with a vascular surgeon next week.... I am able to get just about anything from the pain clinic I go to. I am currently only taking the low-dose Norco brand Hydrocodone at the moment {and it isn't working too great}...

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000203.htm

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1085412-overview
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 09:46:23 PM »
Oh it's just a thing... so even if it's something addictive like what kind of ultra chronic painkiller could you take and function for about a week? Does Chabad give painkillers? Or just a painkiller that works for your whole body, not just your feet.

Chabad has nothing to do with my medical condition or treatment.

I don't suggest taking anything without a doctors orders...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2013, 09:47:34 PM »
Muman, he is very very  smart! He is able to insult multiple people in one statement, he has studied all of us very well!

He could have been... Making fun of my new name change, the question he asked, is similar to one that I asked when I first started, he MAY of been making fun of you about pain killers, and lastly, he is saying he is hung like a horse!

This whole thread is suspect... It seems bizarre...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2013, 03:11:18 PM »
LKZ,

These kinds of questions should be addressed to a Rabbi. I do not know what is involved with adult circumcision although I know of a convert who went through with it (and he lived). Don't you have a Rabbi you know who you could ask these questions?

The original question was phrased in an 'odd' manner and that is why I suspected that this thread was not fully kosher. I hope you find the answers you are looking for in regards to these questions.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2013, 10:00:34 PM »
This is a long story based on a long story, therefore due to its longness, there will be no counter questions allowed, very unfortunately.

Long story short and then gone and just two questions, do you already have to be circumcised to get a Jewish name in a ceremony, and if you get circumcised in a hospital, is that any different than by a rabbi. On a side note, if anyone's bored and feels like answering a question on their spare time now, what sorts of horse tranquilizers would you recommend for recreational use?

If you are circumcised already you will still need at least a drawing of blood in a ceremony designed to fulfill the religious requirement. At that time you will be given the opportunity to change or add to your official Jewish name.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 01:59:22 AM »
What does the ceremony entail?

Is that you LKZ? What's with the brand new identity?