Author Topic: Detroit Police Chief: "Detroit Has A Gun Problem"  (Read 615 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Detroit Police Chief: "Detroit Has A Gun Problem"
« on: January 04, 2013, 08:34:31 PM »
Detroit Reports Highest Homicide Rate In 20 Years

http://news.yahoo.com/detroit-reports-highest-homicide-rate-in-20-years-192557311.html

Quote from: Yahoo News
Statistically, said Martin, Detroit harbors a range of factors that would contribute to a high homicide rate. The city has a high proportion of young men aged 20-29, he said. That age group accounted for 131 homicide victims and has demographic connections to the drug trade. The number of young men in the city who struggle with dysfunctional families and the high number of vacant homes in Detroit make matters worse.

"Groups of thugs have taken over the neighborhoods, and they can do what they please," Martin said. "It's like the Wild West out there."
Gee whiz; I don't think Jewish men aged 20-29 are predisposed to a high rate of homicide. Something tells me that we're not getting the whole story here.

Here was my favorite Yahoo user comment on this story, liked by 624 members and disliked by only 23:
Quote from: Barry Puff Daddy
When the real problem in Detroit is brought up you're called a racist.

No comment needed.

JSNTN

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Re: Detroit Police Chief: "Detroit Has A Gun Problem"
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 11:43:28 PM »
When will people have the nerve to call a spade a spade here?  If Detroit was mostly jewish, asian or white it would not have a high homicide rate.  OK?