Author Topic: WARNING!! Term limits to be repealed! Obama to become dictator!  (Read 741 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: WARNING!! Term limits to be repealed! Obama to become dictator!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 12:36:02 PM »
If we allow this to happen.... we deserve to become a 3rd world country.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 03:12:21 PM »
Sukarno was supposed to be the president for life time.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 03:19:03 PM »
anything but a 3rd obozo term. i'd rather be locked in an abandoned department store with the garbage pail kids forever. i'd rather ascend to the throne of misery. i'd rather be buried alive with the crypt keeper. i'd rather be educated by a diseased fire shelter. i'd rather have a tackle box filled with my friend's patellas melted down and poured into my eye sockets.  i'd rather my entire family believe that my voice was emanating from a garbage can. i'd rather be crushed by a giant statue of margaret thatcher. i'd rather ride off a cliff with the ghost of bebe king. i'd rather be pen pals with the headless horseman.  i'd rather be eaten by oprah winfrey.  I'd rather scoobadive in canola oil while being chased by a giant skull. I'd rather eat all of terrie shiavo's childhood toys. i'd rather have my eyeballs replaced with a cadaver's islets of langerhans. i'd rather eat hot coals or nothing at all.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 04:29:10 PM »
anything but a 3rd obozo term. i'd rather be locked in an abandoned department store with the garbage pail kids forever. i'd rather ascend to the throne of misery. i'd rather be buried alive with the crypt keeper. i'd rather be educated by a diseased fire shelter. i'd rather have a tackle box filled with my friend's patellas melted down and poured into my eye sockets.  i'd rather my entire family believe that my voice was emanating from a garbage can. i'd rather be crushed by a giant statue of margaret thatcher. i'd rather ride off a cliff with the ghost of bebe king. i'd rather be pen pals with the headless horseman.  i'd rather be eaten by oprah winfrey.  I'd rather scoobadive in canola oil while being chased by a giant skull. I'd rather eat all of terrie shiavo's childhood toys. i'd rather have my eyeballs replaced with a cadaver's islets of langerhans. i'd rather eat hot coals or nothing at all.

All I can say is .... WOW!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 10:05:20 AM »
I had a feeling this would happen

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 10:29:05 AM »
I remember the garbage pail kids!  :::D

I used to like looking at people's cards they were showing off in elementary school. Do they even still sell those? Those were so funny and teachers got mad at us for looking at the "gross" cards and told the kids who owned them to put them away.

Hey look it's Obama!

By the way guys, the Obama will get a third term thing is not something I believe in. I think he'll only have two terms. They're just trying to get term limits changed now so they can keep someone WORSE in for multiple terms.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2013, 03:21:47 PM »
I had a feeling this would happen

So many difficult things have happened in the past that this will also happen.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.