Author Topic: China to keep forced abortion policy  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
China to keep forced abortion policy
« on: January 16, 2013, 04:52:52 PM »
http://behindthewall.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/16/16544706-china-one-child-policy-is-here-to-stay?lite=

I think it's funny that they quote some guy from Chatham house as being "surprised" at this when Chatham house is a globalist front organization. They're obviously in favor of things like the one child policy.

The "one child" policy is really a forced abortion policy, but MSNBC is too left leaning to call it that.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: China to keep forced abortion policy
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 05:34:12 PM »
http://behindthewall.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/16/16544706-china-one-child-policy-is-here-to-stay?lite=

I think it's funny that they quote some guy from Chatham house as being "surprised" at this when Chatham house is a globalist front organization. They're obviously in favor of things like the one child policy.

The "one child" policy is really a forced abortion policy, but MSNBC is too left leaning to call it that.

In 1000 years... I hope people look back at this and all other forms of abortion as the second to worst crime against humanity ever.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 05:46:04 PM »
^ It might take first place depending on how much value you put in the life an unborn baby. In America alone over 50 million babies have been killed since Row v. Wade according to the Alan Guttmacher Institute.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 05:48:22 PM »
^ It might take first place depending on how much value you put in the life an unborn baby. In America alone over 50 million babies have been killed since Row v. Wade according to the Alan Gutmacher Institute.
Feminazism has killed over a hundred million babies worldwide--and that is just voluntary abortions. So feminazism has killed more than Sh*tler and Stalin combined.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 05:58:03 PM »
The blood of these innocent babies cries out for vengeance.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 06:04:18 PM »
It's funny how feminazis that proclaim to be all about "choice" have nothing to say about forced abortion and infanticide. The truth is that they want all unborn children to be murdered and the human race to go extinct.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 06:59:39 PM »
It's funny how feminazis that proclaim to be all about "choice" have nothing to say about forced abortion and infanticide. The truth is that they want all unborn children to be murdered and the human race to go extinct.

Did you ever notice that a lot of the kid's shows when we were growing up that had animals in it sent the message that humans were evil? The message seemed to be that the environment would be clean and nice if these nasty human things weren't around, and animals could live in peace with the world.

What's sad is that with things like Agenda 21 and evil governments like China's it looks like the wacko environmentalists may be getting their way.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2013, 07:01:52 PM »
Did you ever notice that a lot of the kid's shows when we were growing up that had animals in it sent the message that humans were evil? The message seemed to be that the environment would be clean and nice if these nasty human things weren't around, and animals could live in peace with the world.

What's sad is that with things like Agenda 21 and evil governments like China's it looks like the wacko environmentalists may be getting their way.

What cartoons (or kids shows) are you talking about? I watched cartoons in the 60s-70s and saw no such message...

Compassion for animals is not anti-human, it is a good trait for humans to be compassionate to animals.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2013, 09:15:27 PM »
Rubystars is a fair bit younger than you, Muman...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2013, 10:17:20 PM »
Rubystars is a fair bit younger than you, Muman...

Yes, There are old computer engineers, there are bold computer engineers, but very few old bold computer engineers...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2013, 07:09:57 AM »
What cartoons (or kids shows) are you talking about? I watched cartoons in the 60s-70s and saw no such message...

Compassion for animals is not anti-human, it is a good trait for humans to be compassionate to animals.
Environmentalists really kicked into high gear in the late 70's and early 80's... Before then as you say there was no such message.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2013, 08:31:43 AM »

Just about all the shows when I was younger, if they had an environmental message at all basically sent the message that humans were nasty creatures that weren't in harmony with nature and too many people meant pollution and animal suffering.

I've dedicated a good part of my life to helping animals in various ways so of course I agree that we should care about animals and being good stewards of the environment, but the problem is Muman is that communists have put nature ABOVE human beings and they think that the life of a guppy in a pond is worth more than a human life.

Just look at PETA and their disgusting advertisements showing chickens compared to Holocaust victims. Those liberals are so dense that they literally think that the life of a chicken means the same thing as the life of a human being. In their addled minds the moral equivalent of a holocaust is going on every day at slaughterhouses.  They see humans as being the evil creatures that are causing this for animals.

Even in SOME of the older programming there might have been a little bit of a message that was turning that way. Look at Bambi for example. "Man" is seen as the ultimate enemy in that movie, hunting down Bambi's mom and setting a forest fire. That kind of theme pretty much became dominant over most of the programming when I was younger. 

It culiminated in outright libtard shows like "Captain Planet" that came out in 1990. That was playing when my sister was younger. It featured a group of multiethnic kids from around the world coming together to fulfill the libtard dream and every episode had to do with evil human beings harming the environment. There were also outright witchcraft promoting movies like Fern Gully that basically said if you cut down a tree you're harming the tree spirits and you're a bad evil person.