Author Topic: JTF Archive!  (Read 2431 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
JTF Archive!
« on: July 15, 2007, 12:07:13 AM »
For the new posters who have not seen this yet, you can supplement your JTF education (the only education that really matters) by going to this site.

http://www.jtfarchive.org/index.php

This was organized by a JTF supporter who downloaded every show since the beginning of 2001.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: JTF Archive!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 12:29:41 AM »
Thanks for posting this Trumpeldor.  The new JTF members need to see this.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 01:13:55 AM »
Yes Trumpeldor, I have it and for new members or older ones, I hear several each night before bed its soothing lol.  But some real classics are on that,  I mean a lot of the mmmhmm classics, a lot of the Muslim brains baking in the desert classics.  I mean they are outstanding.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 01:17:51 AM »
There is one on the masada2000 link about giving gaza back to arab slop. You can hear Chaim talking about ugly arab women with veils going "bllbllbbllbbbbllbllbllbll".....you know that noise they make? It's a classic. :laugh:

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 01:21:16 AM »
Yes Trumpeldor, I have it and for new members or older ones, I hear several each night before bed its soothing lol.  But some real classics are on that,  I mean a lot of the mmmhmm classics, a lot of the Muslim brains baking in the desert classics.  I mean they are outstanding.

The archive demonstrates JTF's credibility. For example, you can find countless shows talking about how Iran and not Iraq is the real threat.

JTF provides timeless wisdom.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 03:46:59 AM »
Can anyone recommend specific episodes with lots of shvartz mmmm mmmm action?
I am urinating on a Koran.