Poll

Who did you vote for in today's Israeli Election?

The Jewish Home
2 (28.6%)
The Fake Kahanist Party of Baruch Marzel
0 (0%)
Likud
0 (0%)
Shas
0 (0%)
UTJ
0 (0%)
Rabbi Amnon Yitzhak Shlita's Party
1 (14.3%)
The Breslover Party
0 (0%)
Kadimah
0 (0%)
Labor
0 (0%)
Livni's Splinter Party
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)
I don't live in Israel.
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Who did you vote for?  (Read 520 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Who did you vote for?
« on: January 22, 2013, 08:55:54 AM »
I voted for The Jewish Home.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Who did you vote for?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 09:24:13 AM »
Who's that again?  The Jewish Home
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Who did you vote for?
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 11:02:44 AM »
I'm not eligible to vote in the election.     If I was eligible to vote in the election,    I would definitely vote for Rabbi Amnon Yitzhak's Party.       His comments that there's no such thing is a no such thing as a  'Palestinian people'  are correct and courageous.      When Newt Gingrich made the comment in the U.S. Republican Presidential Debate back in December,   2011,    it became the difference in me supporting Gingrich until he no longer had a chance to win the nomination.     

Sadly,    MANY of the so called right wing candidates in Israel remind me of Mitt Romney,    who took the path of least resistance in order to attempt to get elected.      Rabbi Amnon Yitzhak is an exception.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/