Poll

Is the phenomenon of blacks-on-blondes to be admired?

Yes; it is triumph of individual liberty, freedom of association
1 (3.6%)
One should not care about other people's sexual choices
2 (7.1%)
Racial differences matter very little
3 (10.7%)
G-d made white men and black men but the Devil made half-breeds
3 (10.7%)
Miscegenation is part of the global plan to create a one-world race under rulership of one-world government, it is recreation of the Tower of Babel ruled over by Nimrod (negro) and Semiramis (blonde)
8 (28.6%)
I think the blonde has bad taste. But if the black is righteous, it is not immoral.
11 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Inter-racial sex: what is your opinion?  (Read 35090 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Inter-racial sex: what is your opinion?
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2006, 03:44:59 PM »
I agree.  I see this entire issue as very tragic but not of one of "race" but of culture, values, ethics and pretty much everything that goes to what actually contributes to a productive civilization not anything and everything contra which unfortunately most blacks seem to fall...  There are good ones and there are bad ones but sadly this is a case that the majority of rotten apples ruining it for those respectable few.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2006, 07:58:00 PM »
Raptorman, keep in mind that being "judgemental" is just another way of stating the painful obvious.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2006, 11:50:34 PM »
Raptorman, keep in mind that being "judgemental" is just another way of stating the painful obvious.

Upper management really got on my ass over my "outburst".  All I could think of is what fools all of them were.

I didn't get fired I ended up leaving not wanting to be involved with a company so involved in cultural corruption.  "She's having another baby out of wedlock by yet another different man.  Let's all celebrate!"

Absurd.

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2006, 12:40:28 AM »
This thread reminds me of a speech by the self hating jew named "Rabbinovich"

"We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia or Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now being born. Our control commission will, in the interests of peace and wiping out inter-racial tensions, forbid the Whites to mate with Whites. The white women must co-habit with members of the dark races, the White man with black women. Thus the White race will disappear, for mixing the dark with the white means the end of the White Man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory. We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judiaca, and OUR RACE will rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark peoples."

http://777001.com/?q=node/613
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2006, 01:07:05 AM »

"We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia or Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now being born. Our control commission will, in the interests of peace and wiping out inter-racial tensions, forbid the Whites to mate with Whites. The white women must co-habit with members of the dark races, the White man with black women. Thus the White race will disappear, for mixing the dark with the white means the end of the White Man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory. We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judiaca, and OUR RACE will rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark peoples."

Oh please.

Sounds like something cooked up in Czarist Russia.
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2006, 08:07:56 AM »
Why cannot people open their minds and see through this Utopian "faith" of Marxism to recognize everything is not equal?  For good or for bad, HaShem made different peoples.  Perhaps this fellow's thread holds some truth due to the Marxist media's strong admiration for Shvartism which brainwashes all the non-Africans to ape the shvartza?  To embrace “diversity”?  Tolerate Affirmative Blacktion....

Perhaps the dumbing down of the educational system to second world levels furthers this cause via smashing any self respect or pride one may hold in his/her heritage for the "urban" male?  Let’s not kid ourselves, when one mentions “multiculturalism” or “diversity” or G-d forbid has to actually attend a Soviet Social Engineering “Diversity Training” class; the real intention is to dumb down Ol-Whitey and SMASH any dignity, pride or self respect this individual many continue to hold  within himself. 

Rapterman....I agree 100% with your quote.....he should have included, with his obvious position on "diversity", "multiculturalism" from Poland to England from Newfoundland to California.....One Marxist disaster after another!  Or should I state a Marxist success because that is exactly what Marxists want....   While crime, rape and intefada flourish across Europe; crime, rape, murder, drugs and inhumane sexual depravity continue to rise in the West.  Why?

I find it appalling that if a Black speaks out pro-black and holds admiration for his people, culture etc. everyone hops on board with cheers and respect while if White did so he is condemned and battered as a "racist".  Time to cut the crap....the purely Marxist technique of multiculturalism and diversity, wealth transfer "foreign aid" to destroy and/or "equalize" the turd world/ers over Christianity, Ol-Whitey and the productive West which has unfortunately been allowed to infect and dumb down far too many peoples. 

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2006, 09:15:12 AM »

That quote was fabricated by anti-Semites.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #107 on: November 15, 2006, 10:30:57 AM »
half indian
Indians can be civilized. What's the other half? Negro?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774