Author Topic: Old white guy Reagan's childhood home to be smashed, turned into parking for BHO  (Read 765 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Old white guy Ronald Reagan's childhood home to be smashed and then turned into a parking lot for BHO library.
One more down....
Heil Hussein! That red commie filth!

http://www.newsmax.com/US/reagan-obama-library-demolition/2013/01/30/id/488082
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 01:35:46 AM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
This is sad news indeed. He was my childhood president.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is just plain rotten. Obama pales in comparison to Reagan. Reagan restored America to its former glory only to have Obama tear it asunder.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I bothers me more to see what will take the buildings place... It's actually a very nice looking building on a nice street... The problem is it does not have a chance in hell surviving because of what will possibly replace it... Reagan only lived there for a year when he was very young... In a different city some local group might have tried to save the building and open it as come sort of center... There however in Detroit of all places I am not so sure Reagan still has the sort of following. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years