Author Topic: Progressive activit writes that white must be subjugated  (Read 592 times)

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Progressive activit writes that white must be subjugated
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 01:32:51 AM »
Susan the bolschewik Sontag will enjoy the enrichment of a Muslim majority very much. Muslim are the true embodiment of "justice and dignity".  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 01:40:27 AM »
http://principles-of-progressive-politics.blogspot.com/2009/07/principle-of-progressive-politics-white.html

I am glad that progressives like this guy, Susan Sontag are starting to be honest about how they feel. Doreen Dotan feels the same way. She is one of the progressives Pena alludes to who think that there is something messed up about whites due to genetics. Maybe we could have further dialogue with them and get to the truth on this. I think their hearts are in the right place. Maybe they are right. I doubt it, but who knows.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 02:20:33 AM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 05:14:18 AM »
Blacks from Nigeria, Mali, the Sudan, the Congo, Ethiopia, Angola, Namibia, etc. etc. come to the United States... for a very good reason.  There's no exodus of Blacks from the United States to Africa.... for a very good reason.  That article is astounding in its total ignorance and stupidity and disregard for what is happening and for what the truth really is.  And in case they're blind and deaf and missing a brain, the United States HAS A BLACK PRESIDENT!

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 05:59:28 AM »
Blacks from Nigeria, Mali, the Sudan, the Congo, Ethiopia, Angola, Namibia, etc. etc. come to the United States... for a very good reason.  There's no exodus of Blacks from the United States to Africa.... for a very good reason.  That article is astounding in its total ignorance and stupidity and disregard for what is happening and for what the truth really is.  And in case they're blind and deaf and missing a brain, the United States HAS A BLACK PRESIDENT!

Well said!

And what about the grievances of Jews concerning Europe. Why did so many Jews live in Europe and especially Germany for so many centuries if the Europeans were so bad?

From wikipedia:
In an essay on Sephardi Jewry, Daniel Elazar at the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs summarized the demographic history of Ashkenazi Jews in the last thousand years, noting that at the end of the 11th century, 97% of world Jewry was Sephardic and 3% Ashkenazi; in the mid-17th century, "Sephardim still outnumbered Ashkenazim three to two", but by the end of the 18th century, "Ashkenazim outnumbered Sephardim three to two, the result of improved living conditions in Christian Europe versus the Ottoman Muslim world." By 1931, Ashkenazi Jews accounted for nearly 92% of world Jewry.

If Europe was so bad, why were 92% of the worlds Jews not living in China, India, or Africa? I mean this in the nicest way possible. I just want to understand this better.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 04:08:19 AM »
They have come a long way already. Most schools I pass during the day have maybe 2 or 3 whites at best.