Author Topic: The Perfect Reason/Oppertunity to Annex Gaza  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Toteone

• New JTFer
The Perfect Reason/Oppertunity to Annex Gaza
« on: July 12, 2007, 12:27:10 AM »
After withdrawing from Gaza to allow the muslims uninterrupted self-government they declared war on Israel by firing rockets into sovereign Israeli territory and after a cease fire descended into civil war.

As a militarist moral socio-liberal Christian centrist I feel obligated to persuade my Jewish allies to annex their land already and send their population to Lebanon (and arm the Christians there with weapons to defend themselves with).

I know you'd all like that but we need to convince the ones in charge that Israel has the perfect excuse reason to annex Gaza!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 12:41:48 AM by Toteone »

Offline Toteone

• New JTFer
Re: Take Gaza back! Sign a petition or something...
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 12:32:21 AM »
So here is a summarization of my post:

0) Israel left the Muslims in control of Gaza.
1) They declared war on Israel by firing rockets and fighting on the border and kidnapping soldiers.
1.2) A state of cease fire was reached (with Fatah (sp)).
2) Their territory descended into civil war and anarchy.
3) The faction dedicated (most dedicated at any rate) to Israel's destruction won the war in Gaza.

X.1) Invade,
X.2) Occupy
X.3) Annex Gaza on the Casus Belli that the hostile faction has won the war and expel all hostile elements.

I believe this is the perfect moment in history to annex Gaza and reduce the ongoing insurgency to merely TWO fronts..

We need to take firm action and lobby for military actions against the hostile enclave of Gaza which is ruled by Hamas, an organization hated by the West.

Y) Form lobby groups to influence militarist and other groups of parliament that are more interested in survival and patriotism then being nice. Lobby for the invasion, occupation and annexation of Gaza.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 12:34:00 AM by Toteone »