Author Topic: Syrian child: "Our leader is Bin Laden''  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Syrian child: "Our leader is Bin Laden''
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 03:53:46 PM »
Let them continue with such of their teachings and practices.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 07:18:54 PM »
Then let him join his teacher in hell.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 07:39:45 PM »
I would love to see this 'innocent child' gutted and his carcass hung out to dry.. It is videos like this which remind me that there are no 'innocent muslim children' in this world, and all of them secretly and deep-down love the hatred... This is why I believe that all of Bin Ladens children should have been summarily executed.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 09:25:25 PM »
I would love to see this 'innocent child' gutted and his carcass hung out to dry.. It is videos like this which remind me that there are no 'innocent muslim children' in this world, and all of them secretly and deep-down love the hatred... This is why I believe that all of Bin Ladens children should have been summarily executed.

Whoa calm down there, we all know this child is brainwashed by these muslims. The kid doesn't know any better or realize what he's on drugs.
They're kkk equivalent fanatics that have brainwashed many muslim kids with their qurans and got forced to watch radical media as memri tv.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2013, 10:06:20 PM »
Whoa calm down there, we all know this child is brainwashed by these muslims. The kid doesn't know any better or realize what he's on drugs.
They're kkk equivalent fanatics that have brainwashed many muslim kids with their qurans and got forced to watch radical media as memri tv.

There comes a time when it doesn't really matter... This 'kid' would kill a Jew and enjoy it because of his 'brainwashing'. Is it possible to 'un-brainwash' a person? Once he has been programmed with this hatred he is for all intent and purposes an enemy of the Jewish people, a weapon waiting for the right time to go off.

In general I think kids are innocent, but at a certain point they must be counted as rodefim.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2013, 10:11:21 PM »
Hey kid. Your leader is dead. Good luck finding guidance in your sorry arse life
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2013, 02:32:01 AM »

Like Bnei Haman.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2013, 03:36:10 AM »
There comes a time when it doesn't really matter... This 'kid' would kill a Jew and enjoy it because of his 'brainwashing'. Is it possible to 'un-brainwash' a person? Once he has been programmed with this hatred he is for all intent and purposes an enemy of the Jewish people, a weapon waiting for the right time to go off.

In general I think kids are innocent, but at a certain point they must be counted as rodefim.

Muman is right. When the Nazis took power, many books were banned, and Goebbels worked his vile propaganda on the youth through "public eduction", but that doesn't mean that they weren't our enemies.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2013, 04:37:50 AM »
The children have no chocie. There parents are like KKK familys. They grow op with it.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2013, 05:33:37 AM »
The children have no chocie. There parents are like KKK familys. They grow op with it.

Even before he was born, he was guilty because his people did bad things. It's the principle of collective intergenerational guilt / original sin. Of course not as guilty as the original sinners. But there is some guilt / epigenetic damage.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 05:55:35 AM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2013, 06:49:14 AM »
Poison your children with hate and racism is the sickest thing you can do. Islam supports this crap.