Author Topic: Syrian gas attack? "No worries!"  (Read 556 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Syrian gas attack? "No worries!"
« on: February 17, 2013, 11:40:25 PM »
When misplaced overrated overconfident Israeli generals with deep growly voices tell you something is "very very unlikely" and that "Israel can handle any problem", that's davka when it's time to start worrying!
http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Article.aspx?id=303612

Keep your gas masks to hand and recheck they fit and work. You don't want to start fumbling after you hear the thud of rockets landing and see green mustard gas seeping under the door!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Syrian gas attack? "No worries!"
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 11:46:17 PM »
I like Yerusha!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 12:02:11 AM »
That's because you're both trolls. He really is one though.
No,you and your friends are, but I'm being quiet. So shut up!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 12:16:51 AM »
Stop being a whiny baby! What is your purpose?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 03:00:29 AM »
Everytime i see 112 posting something he is attacking someone... Isnt that straingh?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 07:29:54 PM »
I been trying to be nice, and you keep coming!  I have sent you nice pms and I literally just finished sending you one, and then you said this. I'll pretend you didn't say this ...