Author Topic: Spring Valley, NY - Mayor Under Attack For Hiring illegal Workers.  (Read 1686 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Soon these illegal aliens will be working in the White House.  >:(

Spring Valley, NY - An illegal immigrant day laborer who was hired to work a municipal project said Mayor George Darden was the one who hired him.

Felix Sandoval, a Guatemalan native, said he and some friends were in the parking lot of a Route 59 mall about 4 p.m. Sunday when a car drove up and a man inside addressed him.

"He came on Sunday in his suit," Sandoval said. "He came and he said to me, 'Do you work?'

"He gave me a paper with how much he was going to pay us," he said, taking a handwritten note - a copy of which was retained by The Journal News - out of his wallet that read "$10 per hour 8 hours per day 1/2 hour off for Lunch - unpaid Lunch".

Asked whether he was absolutely sure about the identity of the man who contracted him, Sandoval said yes and took out a business card out of his wallet. [journalnews]

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America