Author Topic: What do you guys think about this "NEWS" want Chaim Ben Pesach answer please  (Read 1991 times)

Offline A-S-H-E-R

• Junior JTFer
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/20/another-reason-why-its-a-bad-idea-to-break-into-a-texas-home-armed-elderly-man-kills-home-intruder/

you can find the criminals names all over facebook lol and understand (-:

I want Chaim Ben Pesach Answer of what he thinks about this news

Thanks

Ash
On the ZELLO APP : asheriko

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/20/another-reason-why-its-a-bad-idea-to-break-into-a-texas-home-armed-elderly-man-kills-home-intruder/

you can find the criminals names all over facebook lol and understand (-:

I want Chaim Ben Pesach Answer of what he thinks about this news

Thanks

Ash

Not speaking for Chaim but I think it is fantastic. I believe that JTF position is that we all should be armed to protect our families and our property.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Great! A lot of Dutch eldery people getting robbed daily. Almost all the time they getting beated, kicked, and strapt on the bed a lot of times. Because of our weak Dutch leaders don't give a damn about self-defens this is easy for criminals. If someone break in to your home in Holland and you beat up the robber with a baseball stick ore something like that you end up in jail because you defend yourself.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline A-S-H-E-R

• Junior JTFer
I hear you supermentalita, thats horrible !!!

Offline A-S-H-E-R

• Junior JTFer
Not speaking for Chaim but I think it is fantastic. I believe that JTF position is that we all should be armed to protect our families and our property.

Amen to that !!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The cruel should be made to be victimized; not the innocent, merciful and kind!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                                 :fist:

Now these are all superb posts and must be divinely inspired. What could make more sense than what you guys
 advocate?   Amen! 

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Don't mess with Texas...they are fully armed and intend to protect their own!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Another Ukrainian probably a Jew Hater

Pardon?????? So a Ukranian is a Jew hater? Please, grow up and behave yourself!!!! >:(
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''