Author Topic: Gates of Vienna  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Gates of Vienna
« on: February 23, 2013, 07:27:33 AM »
Some interesting website:

http://gatesofvienna.net/
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: Gates of Vienna
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 06:59:09 PM »
They've been around for a while. Interesting picture I saw. Stupid breivik. Take out one of these protests, instead of the kids that fall for the noisy vomit out of their hideous mouths.

Why you start about Breivik anyway? I must say, i dont support the things he did. Nezt time i hope someone to blow up a local extremist mosq....
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 08:40:20 PM »
Why you start about Breivik anyway? I must say, i dont support the things he did. Nezt time i hope someone to blow up a local extremist mosq....

honestly i am shocked nobody has
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 08:46:47 PM »
We don't believe in killing innocents. It's against western culture, and it's how muslim countries get the west to back off from killing terrorists. However, some of us are beginning to see the useful sides of certain aspects of other cultures.

I dont believe in it either, but I am still shocked that a pissed off european hasnt done it. These muslims have pushed these people to the bringk.
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 09:08:57 PM »
I dont believe in it either, but I am still shocked that a pissed off european hasnt done it. These muslims have pushed these people to the bringk.
I agree!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.