Author Topic: Moscow, Russia - Vandals Paint Swastikas on Office of Jewish Agency  (Read 2819 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!

Moscow, Russia - The head of the Moscow branch of the Jewish Agency urged Russian authorities on to crack down on anti-Semitism after vandals painted swastikas on a fence in front of their office.

"There is a swastika painted in black paint and offensive drawings around the Star of David," Chaim Benyakov said.
"We believe that anti-Semitism is present in Russia and we expect from the Russian authorities a completely unequivocal condemnation of these things and for them to combat it." [Reuters]

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Moscow, Russia - Vandals Paint Swastikas on Office of Jewish Agency
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 11:54:34 PM »
"We believe that anti-Semitism is present in Russia"
I know this is coarse and heartless, but this has to qualify as the biggest "duh!" statement of the century.  ::)

and we expect from the Russian authorities a completely unequivocal condemnation of these things and for them to combat it." [Reuters]
Lots of luck on that one!

While they are at it, the Jewish Agency should seek an apology from Sheik Nasrallah!