Author Topic: Dallas, TX - First US Chain Store To Accept Foreign Money Payment, Other Then $  (Read 1897 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!

Dallas, TX - Dallas-based chain Value Giant announced in a press release Thursday that their retail stores will begin accepting Mexican pesos as payment.

Value Giant is a regional discount retailer offering groceries, clothes, electronics and general merchandise. [Fox]

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Now the illegals can use their native currency.

Soon you will be lucky to find an American store that accepts US Dollars.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
There is already at least one Texas pizza chain (Pizza Padron [spelling?]) that accepts pesos.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Geez... how many pesos would you have to fork over for each US dollar? Aren't they pretty much worthless?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Now the illegals can use their native currency.

Soon you will be lucky to find an American store that accepts US Dollars.

The politicians who voted against making English the national language, want you to "Press 1" for English. 

newman

It makes perfect sense as the concept of border control is non existent.