Author Topic: Member loss?  (Read 804 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Member loss?
« on: February 26, 2013, 07:22:11 PM »
If you look back at earlier threads, it seems there was more members before. What happened?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Member loss?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 07:25:24 PM »
Burnout or trolls...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 07:27:24 PM »
Seems like there were plenty of members that turned against us like that whack job Joshua Rosenfag. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 08:48:26 PM »
I reduced my forum presence due to overwhelming work and family commitments. Also, the website hasn't changed for a long time. Also, I think that ask that current method of posting question on ask JTF is cumbersome and not very friendly. We should have ask jtf button right on our main page.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 09:17:24 PM »
בס''ד

There is no net loss of members. But since the end of the presidential campaign, there is less activity on the forum. Which is to be expected. When something happens in the news that will motivate our members, the activity will pick up again. That's been the pattern ever since we started the forum in 2006.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 09:36:53 PM »
I haven't been around as much as I'd have liked to be only because I've had a lot of other things I've been having to do but I still enjoy reading the forum and posting.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 09:49:46 PM »
Sorry for the pun.... But I sure hope I never lose my member... Nor my memory...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2013, 10:28:00 PM »
Sorry for the pun.... But I sure hope I never lose my member... Nor my memory...

That's our Muman!!!!!   :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2013, 10:01:42 AM »
In time of trouble people are not as likely to comment, for they feel down in spirit.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2013, 12:40:55 PM »
Seems like there were plenty of members that turned against us like that whack job Joshua Rosenfag.

I am 90% sure JR is at this forum and posts as a regular Jewish member hiding behind some other screen name. We can call him names and he is a traitor but he is ingenious I must admit when it comes to fake identities. He uncovered himself with a picture on youtube, bad move. That shows he is dumb too.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2013, 01:01:22 PM »

Gotta love that Muman sense of humor.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2013, 01:38:09 PM »

That's really funny. I hope none of the guys on JTF have that problem either!  :::D