Author Topic: Hello from Aryavart  (Read 3872 times)

Offline aryavart

• New JTFer
Hello from Aryavart
« on: February 27, 2013, 05:03:27 AM »
I am from Aryavart, or what Europeans call Indi or India. For 2000 years Jews lived here in exile. They were very peaceful and happy people. They never did any problem. We give them land to farm and build religious buildings exactly what we did to early muslims and the difference is visible, what the so called religion of 'peace' and Jews did. Muslims forced converted us, rapid influence of Islam made our country backward specially women and so called 'lower castes'. In Vedas women get special position of Goddess but Islam made her semi human within Hindu Rashtra. On sword they forced converted Hindu/Buddhist Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and many part of today's 'Indian Republic' like Kashmir. Hindu Indonesia was also converted on betrayal and sword. Just because we had same problem as Jews, we were overly peaceful. We were always invaded by same powers with exception of Rome. This made the Hindu-Jewish race natural allies. I am sure, 80% of Hindus unconditionally support Israel.
I am also amazed by the Hebrew revival. I really love and respect the spirit of Jews, how from most oppressed people on Earth they turned into most successful. I am saying most successful seeing how they saved themselves from Nazis and when they just get independence they defeated combined Arab armies! Arabs made Israel open battlefield  >:( .  But still Israel is one of the most developed countries on earth and one of the countries who 'actually' use there native language well :) ! Unlike neo colonial India, where almost nobody knows Sanskrit, specially Vedic Sanskrit, even though Sanskrit is compulsory subject in schools up to 8th grade! But the communist, neo colonialist and neo Islamic establishment of elites made books which can make Sanskrit look worse.
So for a Hindutva revolutionary, Israel and Jewish struggle is most inspiring modern struggle. Long live Israel!

Salute to Israel :soldier:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 05:14:44 AM by aryavart »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Hello from Aryavart
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 07:49:52 AM »
Welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 10:37:21 AM »
Welcome.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 10:33:56 PM »
Welcome to JTF.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 02:58:55 PM »
Welcome to JTF!!!