Author Topic: New York, NY - NYC Hospitals Ranked Best In The Nation.  (Read 1340 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
New York, NY - NYC Hospitals Ranked Best In The Nation.
« on: July 13, 2007, 09:20:09 AM »

New York, NY - Ten of New York City's hospitals are among the nation's best, according to new rankings published today.

New York-Presbyterian Hospital is the sixth-finest hospital in the country overall, according to the U.S. News & World Report.

"We are very pleased to again be recognized ...," said New York-Presbyterian President Dr. Herbert Pardes. "We continually strive to combine innovative treatment options in every specialty with the most compassionate and sensitive care for patients and their families."

The magazine also rated the top hospitals for 16 different specialties ranging from treating broken bones to cancer. Facilities in New York making the lists are: New York-Presbyterian, the Hospital for Special Surgery, Lenox Hill Hospital, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Montefiore Medical Center, Mount Sinai Medical Center, the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases, NYU Medical Center and Rusk Institute for Rehabilitation Medicine.[dailynews]

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: New York, NY - NYC Hospitals Ranked Best In The Nation.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 12:01:06 PM »
Good to hear that Yisrael, I'm staring my rotations next week at one of the Hospitals in Brooklyn(Wyckoff)... I believed it's also raked somewhere near the bottom of the barrel. LOL
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!