Author Topic: Visas to Israel? Jews returning home.  (Read 602 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Visas to Israel? Jews returning home.
« on: March 06, 2013, 11:50:17 PM »
I had a question for some of our Israelis on the forum, I understand it is a requirement for Jews to live in Israel, however as many members on the forum are supporters of Meir Kahane, what exactly does a application look like to get citizenship in Israel?

We already know that under secular control, a person does not need to even be Jewish but can have up to one Jewish grandparent to qualify for the right to return under certain circumstances, the exception being a Jewish person who willfully converts to another religion (with the exception of renouncing that religion).

From what I have heard, there are restrictions to Israel for citizenship purposes including those who are part of the Kach party or the JDL by name (the original JDL not the splinter group). Does this also pertain to those who sympathize with Meir Kahane? Does Israel specifically outlaw based on member of the political group or merely by associating with Kahanists? Furthermore, what are the legal protections like in Israel for Jews who support right wing political groups? Are there groups that can be legally supported in Israel?