Author Topic: Nigel Farage and the UKIP  (Read 523 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Nigel Farage and the UKIP
« on: March 05, 2013, 02:18:34 PM »
I personally support and vote for UKIP. Whilst i think Chaim is an amazin person and usually spot on. He got (very rarely) hgggis info wrong about UKIP and Nigel Farage although he was spot on about Nick Griffin.

UKIP are a right wing party(by uk standards),they are anti EU, Anti Immigration, Pro chrsitian, Anti muslim, Anti Gay marriage, lowering taxes, supporting small business and small government. Importantly hes the most Pro ISRAEL out of the parties in the UK and they are rising fast.

Nigel Farage is not a Libertarian although i was very disapointed on his latest comment about Israel, comin Nigel wake up....

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Nigel Farage and the UKIP
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 04:54:45 PM »
Is he an MP ?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 09:26:51 PM »
His party are polling third in Britain at the moment but i dont think hes an MP.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 11:54:43 PM »
Yeah I agree with you. Nigel Farage currently represents the most pro-Israel and anti-Islam party in Britain today. I pray to G-d he takes power and throws out the Muslim scum
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 06:49:51 AM »
If i was a citizen of Britain, i would defanlty vote for the British Freedom party.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 09:58:37 AM »
 I think someone who posts on this board knows either Paul Weston or Kevin Carrol
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03