Author Topic: Tel Aviv, Israel - Children of Holocaust Survivors to Sue Germany  (Read 4221 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!

Tel Aviv, Israel - Children of Holocaust survivors in Israel aim to file a suit in an Israeli court seeking compensation from Germany for their suffering as the 'second generation.'

The suit would be filed in the Tel Aviv district court Sunday, with the plaintiffs demanding their suffering be recognized as 'both the experiences of the second generation as well as studies show that the trauma has been passed on between the generations.'
So far, some 3,000 Israelis had joined in the initiative, which is believed to be without precedent.

The plaintiffs would seek to force Germany to pay for the costs of their therapy they were undergoing for the problems resulting from being the follow-up generation to the original Holocaust victims.
The suit will cite the cases of five women whose parents had survived the Holocaust, who to this day suffer anxiety attacks and depression.

In one case, a 55-year-old woman claims she is unable to ride a bus because it reminds her of the trains used to transport Jews to the death camps. Another woman cites her great fear of dogs. [IANS]

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Tel Aviv, Israel - Children of Holocaust Survivors to Sue Germany
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 07:38:31 PM »
This is completely legitimate.  I fully support their claims and right to compensation.  I cannot imagine how traumatic it would be to have a Holocaust survivor as a parent.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 07:42:33 PM »
This is completely legitimate.  I fully support their claims and right to compensation.  I cannot imagine how traumatic it would be to have a Holocaust survivor as a parent.

Is this halakhically acceptable?  that's my question.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 08:51:20 PM »
The square-heads can raise extra $ by putting a tax on their sheiser movies.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 10:23:47 PM »
The mainstream media is going to bury this quest for justice, or, if they mention it at all, they will try to use it to agitate blacks into suing Southern states for the "trauma" of their great-great grandparents' slavery.  ::)

newman

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 10:31:40 PM »
The mainstream media is going to bury this quest for justice, or, if they mention it at all, they will try to use it to agitate blacks into suing Southern states for the "trauma" of their great-great grandparents' slavery.  ::)

Slavery was the only time they had jobs.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 10:32:36 PM »
ROFL so true...  ;D :laugh:

Offline Matheis

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 06:17:02 AM »
They need to be sueing the vatican too Pope rat's and his dad was part of the Nazis, also the former Pope John Paul II sold the zyclon gas that poisend many Jews. Not to mention you have governer arnie in my state who has connections to hitlers SS.

Most of Hitlers top agents escaped Germany via the vaticans "rat-line" which the Jesuits & the red cross helped them escape to south America.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 06:30:27 AM »
They need to be sueing the vatican too Pope rat's and his dad was part of the Nazis, also the former Pope John Paul II sold the zyclon gas that poisend many Jews. Not to mention you have governer arnie in my state who has connections to hitlers SS.

Most of Hitlers top agents escaped Germany via the vaticans "rat-line" which the Jesuits & the red cross helped them escape to south America.
It must be something in the water out there  ???
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2007, 03:53:30 PM »

Where the hell did you get this stuff John Paul was selling that Cyklon gass? ??? besides the same "rat-line" was used by Vatican to help esacape the Jews during the war not to mentioning you're opening the door for Palis to bring on their compensation claims. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2007, 05:17:14 PM »

lol and now they bring in Mexicans to do it illegally.  And now blacks do their ghetto stuff off the street.  In the days of slavery, they'd be working on a farm rather than doing drive by shootings.  And the Mexicans would not be wanted for business.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2007, 10:08:48 PM »

Haha, that was hilarious!