Author Topic: Amazing to see how stupid conservative and republican talking heads are  (Read 613 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Sequestor was originally obama's idea.   He presented it to Harry Reid initially and it thus became part of jun/july 2011 debt limit negotiations.    Not only does obama manage to blame republicans and congress in general for whatever negative effects might result from the sequester cuts, but he got them all rallying behind this idea cheering it on as so good for america and so harmless etc etc just to cover their own hides and not face blame for whatever fallout, when originally it was his idea in the first place.

From krauthammer all down the line they are all defending sequestor and cheering it and it was Obama's idea.   Truly amazing.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
I have very little regard or respect for the Republican Party but so far they seem to be getting the better of the sequester events.  Obama made the case that the world would come to an end as a result of the sequester and so far it has had little visible effect.  Given my low opinion of Republicans and their ability to fight the left wing media I would not be surprised to see Obama take the issue from them, but so far he has failed.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
I have very little regard or respect for the Republican Party but so far they seem to be getting the better of the sequester events.  Obama made the case that the world would come to an end as a result of the sequester and so far it has had little visible effect.  Given my low opinion of Republicans and their ability to fight the left wing media I would not be surprised to see Obama take the issue from them, but so far he has failed.

This is only stage one, my friend.   We will have to wait and see.    I believe Obama is playing "rope-a-dope" right now.    How he will use these cuts to his advantage will soon become evident IMO.   

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is only stage one, my friend.   We will have to wait and see.    I believe Obama is playing "rope-a-dope" right now.    How he will use these cuts to his advantage will soon become evident IMO.   
I also think it's early in the game and I thought the shvartza president was getting better traction on the issue than he actually has... He lost a great deal of ground with the people a few weeks back when the tax increases kicked in and everybody's paycheck sort of shrunk a bit... He had them convinced there was not tax increases in the cards for them unless the were the so called rich... I guess they saw just who he considers the rich to be  :::D I also think some of his media protectors are getting a bit tired of going out on a limb with him  with some of his wild distortions.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
He had them convinced there was not tax increases in the cards for them unless the were the so called rich... I guess they saw just who he considers the rich to be  :::D 
   Painful reality sets in, but I don't know how many people actually blame Obama for that.

I also think some of his media protectors are getting a bit tired of going out on a limb with him  with some of his wild distortions.

I do get that impression as well, and they seem to be digging themselves deeper by attacking certain journalists like bob woodward.  They are getting angry.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Painful reality sets in, but I don't know how many people actually blame Obama for that.
Good point, most voters still think that everything that is wrong with America is still Bush's fault. And, a significant minority of those idiots blames the Jews for it, and everything else.