Author Topic: 4th Annual Temple Mount Awareness Day  (Read 332 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
4th Annual Temple Mount Awareness Day
« on: March 12, 2013, 03:15:01 PM »
Last Sunday I caught the last hour of the 4th Annual Temple Mount Awareness day put on by Rabbi Richman and the Temple institute. This Tuesday marks the first day (Rosh Chodesh) of Nissan (The Jewish month of redemption) and it is the day (according to the Torah portion we read last week) that Moses first erected the Mishkan (Tabernacle) in the desert. The desert Tabernacle was the proto-type for the First and Second Temples in Jerusalem.

They are currently posting the presentation on YouTube (although I cannot find part 1 of the presentation)...

4th Annual International Temple Mount Awareness Day, Promotional Video

4th Annual International Temple Mount Awareness Day, Part 2: Dr. Roy Hoffman, Israel New Moon Society

4th Annual International Temple Mount Awareness Day, Part 3: On The Temple Mount

4th Annual International Temple Mount Awareness Day, Part 4: Shlomo Katz

4th Annual International Temple Mount Awareness Day, Part 5: HaRav Yisrael Ariel

4th Annual International Temple Mount Awareness Day, Part 6: The Children Are Ready

4th Annual International Temple Mount Awareness Day, Part 7: Miriam Jaskierowicz Arman

4th Annual International Temple Mount Awareness Day, Part 8: New Visitors Center

4th Annual International Temple Mount Awareness Day, Part 9: Moshe Feiglin
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: 4th Annual Temple Mount Awareness Day
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 12:54:42 AM »
I guess only ten people care about the Temple mount.... Sad statement about current times. This should be one of the most read and shared threads, in my opinion...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 01:23:36 AM »
Oh how I dream about seeing the dome gone from the Temple mount. I don't give a rats rear what the muslim world thinks. They have their Mecca Kaabah and all their historic mosques. What should happen to that ugly dome is that it be dismantled, desecrated, and dumped in Saudi Arabia in a pile of stones and dust. This is what Hashem would do according to the principle of middah keneged middah. If you watched episode 3 of the presentation you will see what the Waqf (the muslim authority on the mount) has allowed or been involved with destruction of Temple artifacts which has been dumped in a pile.

That muslim rugrats play soccer on what is the holiest place to all religious Jews is an outrage. The Israeli taxpayer pays for soccer fields for these haters of Israel, so why must they play on the Temple mount? Because they can play a game of soccer, and outrage a world full of Jews who pray 3 times a day for the restoration of the Holy Temple.

It sickens me these anti-zionists who quote some rabbi who may have his senses in a bunch due to what is called 'galut disease' or being in the exile too long. I have seen this happen with Rabbis who are afraid of saying things which will upset the non-Jew rather than stand up for the truth, they protect their own rear ends.

Jews are not supposed to be whipping boys and girls for the world. Those Jews who have gone through difficult exile will lose the spirit, and not stand up for the kavod of Hashem. It has been three generations my family has been in America. America has given us a lot of opportunity, and strengthened some of us (others it has weakened), but it also has caused a lot of problems (assimilation, intermarriage)... We Jews who see the dome of the rock and feel revolt and shame must devise a way to motivate more of our brethren to act.

Will it bring World War III? I doubt it. Israel occupied the mount for a while in 1967 and the world still stood. Imagine if it had not been given back.... How the arabs would whine about it in the United Nations... Aww Poor arabs...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 02:33:28 AM »
Rabbi Kahane realized how much of a mistake was made in 1967...