Author Topic: Chemtrails  (Read 755 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Chemtrails
« on: March 18, 2013, 04:36:19 AM »
This was one topic I was really skeptical about for a long time but apparently it's real and it's now coming out into the open. It's scary how many things are pretty much being openly admitted to now, but people are pre-conditioned not to listen and so even when it's openly admitted to and known publicly, a lot of people still won't listen:
http://www.naturalnews.com/037451_chemtrails_conspiracy_theory_geoengineering.html

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Chemtrails
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 05:05:18 AM »
It sounds allot like conspiracy theory to me. The fact that a swedish politicians claims something doesn't means she isn't completely insane.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 05:15:16 AM »
It sounds allot like conspiracy theory to me. The fact that a swedish politicians claims something doesn't means she isn't completely insane.

Bill Gates has been trying to support plans for geo-engineering which include releasing chemicals into the air to fight global warming supposedly.

I think most of what people see and call chemtrails are really just normal contrails that persist for a while due to atmospheric conditions, but I do think there's some funny business going on at some level with geoengineering.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 06:02:39 AM »
Bill Gates has been trying to support plans for geo-engineering which include releasing chemicals into the air to fight global warming supposedly.

I think most of what people see and call chemtrails are really just normal contrails that persist for a while due to atmospheric conditions, but I do think there's some funny business going on at some level with geoengineering.
Yes Bill Gates payed for some research that proposed a way to stop Hurricanes from forming, I don't think it included an international conspiracy to poison people. Also there is a form of climate engineering that has been going on for decades- cloud seeding with silver iodide and other chemicals. It's not very toxic but there are some concerns, and they are out there in the open, no conspiracy. 

If a plain discharges large amount of toxic chemicals don't you think independent technicians could measure them ?

How about the claim that they spread "viruses" how kookoo is that ? Wouldn't it be easier to spread these from the ground ? How could the virus survive being ejected inside a hot toxic fume ? And how come there is no viral epidemic going on in Stockholm ?

There are other cases of deliberate "poisoning" like some countries deliberately add fluoride to the drinking water, because they think their subjects are too stupid to manage their own dental hygiene so "for their own good" it's better to poisin them just a little bit with fluoride. But again- this is an open public policy, not a conspiracy.   

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 06:19:31 AM »
I don't necessarily think that all the claims made about this are true but I do think that it's a real concern if there's this kind of environmental engineering going on. We know pretty much that the whole global warming thing is a farce. So why are they really doing this stuff? If it's not to decrease global warming then what's the point of it?

You make a good point about fluoride too. It's a toxic chemical and yet the nanny state says it's good for us.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 06:51:58 AM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 07:30:25 AM »
Wow ACK that story deserves a thread of its own, very evil stuff! I think a lot of things go on with aborted babies that all decent people would be appalled at.

If I recall correct the story that was posted on JTF previously about the aborted fetus cells being used by Pepsi weren't actually in the soda but were being used as flavor receptors to test different flavoring agents and develop them.

It looks like this article says the same thing down at the bottom. At the same time I have heard that it's possible that certain flavoring "enzymes" may actually contain fetal tissue.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2013, 10:30:55 AM »
I actually clicked on it when I saw what I thought was [Nancy] Pelosi !!
I thought "why would Pelosi...."? Which wouldn't be a surprise if Nancy Pelosi ate fetuses. She probably uses them in her many plastic surgeries.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2013, 11:10:00 AM »
Well she'd be evil enough to do that! I did see multiple news stories about fetal remains being put into pills and supplements in China though. You know they have a lot of abortions there because of that one child policy, etc. and even in the USA a lot of the aborted babies are sold for medical specimens or various parts of them are. It's so sad that human remains are being treated with such disrespect. God is going to punish evil nations that participate in that kind of activity. This is one reason why the USA and other countries need to put a stop to this, but there are so many people who are in favor of it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2013, 09:32:23 PM »
I know the pseudo science of geo-engineering (if the aluminum, barium and strotuim clouds reflect the sun back, they also amplify it on the way down, making it useless), but I don't really think there is any evidence to suggest such projects have ever been underway. On time they tried to prove it by measuring aluminum in sludge, which I though was true, and I have generally rejected anything about it since as bogus.

I'll agree with one thing and that's that most of the stuff that tries to prove it really is bogus. At the same time it does make me wonder what kind of things might have been tried already (even experimentally) and what kinds of effects that might really have on the environment.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2013, 10:23:07 PM »
Pepsi is kosher so there is no problem.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2013, 01:10:20 AM »
Pepsi is kosher so there is no problem.

Mexican Coke is Kosher for Pesach!

http://www.kashrut.com/consumer/soda/

Coca Cola including Coca Cola that is made in Mexico: Coke Plus, C-2, Classic, Vanilla Zero, Coke Zero, Cherry Zero, Cherry Coke, Caffeine Free, Black Cherry Vanilla, Lemon , Lime, Vanilla Coke, VIO (Dairy-Cholov Stam)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2013, 01:25:26 AM »
There is Pepsi with a white lid instead of blue for Passover with KP on top.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2013, 08:52:52 AM »
Nobody's claiming the fetal cells are in the product. They're being used to test flavors.