Author Topic: Walter E. Williams: The Effect Of Affirmative Action on Poor Communities  (Read 660 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Walter Williams sure is one of the smartest men out there.  He really does see what causes problems in the black community:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
He is very interesting to listen to... He use to fill in for Rush a few times a year however I have not heard him lately... I could listen to him speak for hours... I don't know if he still does it but he use to give white folks who needed it a certificate absolving them of all white guilt... Suitable for framing as he would say... All they had to do was ask for it and send a self addressed and stamped envelope. :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
He is very interesting to listen to... He use to fill in for Rush a few times a year however I have not heard him lately.

I think he ought to permanently fill in for Rush. 

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer

Dittos (pardon the pun).
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                            :fist:

Libertarian style Republican establishment type or not, he's a very intelligent and good man.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I like listening to Rush now and then... I had stopped listening for a number of years when he was going through his problems however he now seems far more independent from party politics then he was in the past... People who don't listen to him often may not understand the undertone of his show and dislike it... As for Williams he should have his own show however he seems to be an older guy and it might be just to much work for him at this point in his life.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

Walter E Williams, very smart as he is, independent thinker or not,  should not have and should not be
 endorsing or supporting Rand or Ron Paul and instead take positions that E.T. Williams does on these
 types of issues.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

Thank you Confederate Kahanist for this interesting video and all the other great ones you offer.
Walter E. Williams speaks well in this interview and makes some excellent points.

• Gold Star JTF Member

Thank you Confederate Kahanist for this interesting video and all the other great ones you offer.
Walter E. Williams speaks well in this interview and makes some excellent points.

Your welcome  :)