Author Topic: Hitler finds out CBP is making aliyah (hilarious new Rubystars video)  (Read 4398 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Congratulations to the great Rubystars!

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube page to promote the video, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Hitler finds out CBP is making aliyah (hilarious new Rubystars video)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 03:51:04 PM »
I'm glad you like it Chaim.  ;D Mord is the one who posted the link to the video maker so he deserves some credit too.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 06:06:10 PM »
Legendary!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 03:31:07 PM »
Legendary!

Too bad Shitler didn't didn't get a one dollar solution in his early career. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 03:43:40 PM »
Great video.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 09:17:14 PM »
 :::D

LOVE it!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 11:37:51 AM »
Best video I have ever seen here.  I did not get the line about sodas treat but I am sure it was funny.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2013, 11:41:23 AM »
Best video I have ever seen here.  I did not get the line about sodas treat but I am sure it was funny.

Soda Stream is a product where you can save money by making soda at home (that's good for people who buy a lot of coke or pepsi usually because it can save them money, even though you shouldn't drink a whole lot of soda anyway, it's a good product for something like making soda for parties or for families that drink a lot of soda). Some anti-Semites want to boycott it because it's an Israeli company in the West Bank:

http://www.codepink4peace.org/section.php?id=470

Lesbians hate SodaStream.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2013, 11:54:33 AM »
I'm glad you guys like the video thank you.

Offline Kos Omak to Arabs

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2013, 05:02:12 PM »
Chaim: I'm surprised that you are endorsing a video that links you with the Nazi Wehrmacht.  You are a real self-hating Jew.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2013, 05:27:52 PM »
Lesbians hate SodaStream.

What a bunch of ugly whores.
Another thing is, if rightwingers would do something similar, they would get arrested for 'breaching the peace'.

I would smack those whores out of my store for disturbing other customers.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2013, 08:36:47 PM »
What a bunch of ugly whores.
Another thing is, if rightwingers would do something similar, they would get arrested for 'breaching the peace'.

I would smack those whores out of my store for disturbing other customers.

I wish I was there.  I would have bought 3 soda streams (even though I don't drink soda).  I would have told those "women" what ugly beasts they are.

The community is in the settlement blocks that supposedly everyone agrees will remain part of Israel.  They also complain about Arabs working there.  I guess they would prefer they stay home and rape their sisters, then murder them in honor killings.   They also should research how lesbians get treated by so called Palestinians.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2013, 02:01:38 AM »
Chaim: I'm surprised that you are endorsing a video that links you with the Nazi Wehrmacht.  You are a real self-hating Jew.

As I told you creatures on youtube, you need to work on your reading comprehension. "Hitler reacts" or "Hitler finds out" is a popular internet meme covering every conceivable topic from World of Warcraft, to developments on popular tv shows, to news stories, etc.

What my video does is to demonstrate how modern day Nazis would feel about Kahanists taking over Israel by comically showing Hitler reacting to it. It in no way links Chaim to Nazis. It shows that Chaim and Nazis are deeply opposed to each other and that people with a Nazi mindset would be very upset and their plans would be disrupted if Kahanists gained significant power.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2013, 02:46:05 PM »

You're an idiot.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Ruby Stars, You outdid yourself on this one...Excellent...the cast, and the man who plays Hitler...His shaking fingers taking off his glasses...quiet defeat and then the rhetoric and the screaming Hitler was so identified with.  The Kahanists have taken over,   He says: ("How did Chaim do it with a small budget and only 2 forums!")........Loved it...One of your very Best Videos!  He lost because Jesus was a Jew....Outstanding...thats why Nazis, Evil, and Islam will be defeated!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Ruby Stars, You outdid yourself on this one...Excellent...the cast, and the man who plays Hitler...His shaking fingers taking off his glasses...quiet defeat and then the rhetoric and the screaming Hitler was so identified with.  The Kahanists have taken over,   He says: ("How did Chaim do it with a small budget and only 2 forums!")........Loved it...One of your very Best Videos!  He lost because Jesus was a Jew....Outstanding...thats why Nazis, Evil, and Islam will be defeated!

I didn't make the whole video. I just captioned it. I'm glad you liked it though.

Offline City Yossi

• New JTFer
It is a Chillul HaShem to portray Nazis in a comedic way.  It is a desecration of the memory of the 6 million dead.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 09:18:27 AM by City Yossi »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
It is a Chillul HaShem to portray Nazis in a comedic way.  It is a desecration of the memory of the 6 million dead.

This portrays Nazis facing defeat at the hands of triumphant Jews though.

I'm not sure if the Downfall meme in general is a good thing. The downside to it is that when people see the downfall meme over and over for trivial things it may make Hitler seem more like a comedian than a monster. I was aiming to make him seem more like a failure than anything else though.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Excellent job,   Rubystars!     Thank You!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/