Author Topic: Abortion doctor charged with 1st degree murder after slaughtering live babies  (Read 15648 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Ephraim, I don't think Binyamin is a troll at all.  Judging from his posts, there's no way he's Joshua Rosenberg or Ben Mizrahi. 

So please just keep it civil.  I hate to see two good JTF'ers bickering. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ephraim, I don't think Binyamin is a troll at all.  Judging from his posts, there's no way he's Joshua Rosenberg or Ben Mizrahi. 
The way Binyamin writes sort of reminds me of Yacov.  8;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member

So please just keep it civil.  I hate to see two good JTF'ers bickering.
Okay.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Keep it civil you two.

Is this true??

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Is this true??
No, I was mad. I have thought he is been trying to provoke you. And This post had nothing to do with what I was talking about, so I thought he was trying to poke me...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
How would you like to be Gosnell in God's book of life...the things he did to innocent babies.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
I only wish that what K.B. Gosnell did to the babies would happen to him and those who support him!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/