Author Topic: Shalom Friends, My Grand Appearance, It is NOT!  (Read 3304 times)

Offline jericho777

• New JTFer
Shalom Friends, My Grand Appearance, It is NOT!
« on: April 04, 2013, 12:06:25 AM »

Shalom Dear Friends, Jews and or Not
Just getting around to introducing myself and are unsure if I have the right forum, but, does it really matter since I am introducing meself to you any ways right? Right!

I'm a 53 year old Southern Baptist Redneck, Fiscal Constitutional Conservative who has been supporting Israel for as long as I can remember, just as my father had done before his father, and his father before his father and his father before his and the so on...

I'm a Charter Boat & Bait Fisherman and love the great outdoors, island & wave hopping, wood working, salt water is in me veins as are my Patriotism for this most exceptional Republic, even as she is dying before us, she still bears her beauty, but I promise you this, she won't for much longer, and so will the world die with her...

Were responsible for putting together 6 wonderful and beautiful Daughters and Granddaughters all said done and told, very much done with lots to tell "Stay away from that you guys or I'll break your tongues."

I come from a large family and the oldest of 8 precious siblings, 2 beautiful parents, 21 nieces and nephews, 18 great nieces and nephews. I don't beat nor dance around bushes, I love honesty and I love it said like you mean it...

I have a fun loving big heart for those who possess the same, for those who don't, I can be a pain!  8)
Shine that light Brothers & Sisters and pass it on man!

Looking forward to getting to know most of you, Hashem bless Israel, Canada & the USA, and thank you PM Harper for sticking by Israels side  :dance:

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Shalom Friends, My Grand Appearance, It is NOT!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 12:14:09 AM »
Welcome to JTF.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 04:54:11 AM »
Welcome to JTF!

You must live in the South. 

I live near Atlanta GA.

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 06:16:23 AM »
Welcome!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2013, 07:42:41 PM »
Welcome.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision