Author Topic: Serbia Kosovo Independence, a brief overview  (Read 5586 times)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Serbia Kosovo Independence, a brief overview
« on: April 07, 2013, 01:30:49 AM »
Good point why there should be no so called Kosovo:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Serbia Kosovo Independence, a brief overview
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 08:00:53 PM »
Great video and I wanted all day to comment on it but time did not allow me to do so. Kosovo is not just a sacred battle ground but the sacred Christian land. I am talking about hundreds if not thousands of churches and monasteries located there. Every Christian should go there and visit some of the oldest monasteries in the world. Albanians are burning monasteries and killing priest very often.
They became majority after converting to islam and for that rewarded with Christian land in Kosovo in which they never lived before.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 08:38:18 PM by serbian army »
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 01:10:53 AM »
Great video and I wanted all day to comment on it but time did not allow me to do so. Kosovo is not just a sacred battle ground but the sacred Christian land. I am talking about hundreds if not thousands of churches and monasteries located there. Every Christian should go there and visit some of the oldest monasteries in the world. Albanians are burning monasteries and killing priest very often.
They became majority after converting to islam and for that rewarded with Christian land in Kosovo in which they never lived before.

I would love to go visit there.  I bet it's pretty.  What pislamist do is that they make false indigenous claims to different land to spread there turd world barbaric religeon like of course what's going on in Israel with there false claims for a fakestine.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 01:32:01 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                    :fist:

Great video!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 07:33:25 PM »
I would love to go visit there.  I bet it's pretty.  What pislamist do is that they make false indigenous claims to different land to spread there turd world barbaric religeon like of course what's going on in Israel with there false claims for a fakestine.
They have history of claiming other people's history and lands. For example, muslimanics in Azerbaijan are trying to benefit Albanian history by claiming that their ancient homeland had been much larger thus undermining Orthodox Christian Armenian historical rights on land, language, and churches they had built. So muslimanics are stealing history and land from all people they live by or with.
For example they claim today that the greatest hero of Kosovo Battle knight Milos Obilich was in fact Albanian which can not be further from the truth. Then the go to claim how monasteries and churches were built by them, if so why they burn them? Every American historian exactly knows which Serbian dynasty built monasteries.

Thomas de Waal, a scholar at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, writes about the political context of Azerbaijan’s historical revisionism:

"This rather bizarre argument has the strong political subtext that Nagorno Karabakh had in fact been Caucasian Albanian and that Armenians had no claim to it"[131]
A key revisionist method used by Azerbaijani scholars mentioned by Victor Schnirelmann and others was ”re-publishing of ancient and medieval sources, where the term “Armenian state” was routinely and systematically removed and replaced with “Albanian state.”American author George Bournoutian gives examples of how that was done by Ziya Bunyadov, vice-chairman of Azerbaijani Academy of Sciences, who earned the nickname of “Azerbaijan’s foremost Armenophobe.”
According to Thomas de Waal:
"Buniatov’s scholarly credentials were dubious. It later transpired that the two articles he published in 1960 and 1965 on Caucasian Albania were direct plagiarism. Under his own name, he had simply published, unattributed, translations of two articles, originally written in English by Western scholars C.F.J. Dowsett and Robert Hewsen."
Robert Hewsen, a historian from Rowan College and the acknowledged authority in this field, wrote in his volume Armenia: A Historical Atlas, published by Chicago University Press:
Scholars should be on guard when using Soviet and post-Soviet Azeri editions of Azeri, Persian, and even Russian and Western European sources printed in Baku. These have been edited to remove references to Armenians and have been distributed in large numbers in recent years. When utilizing such sources, the researchers should seek out pre-Soviet editions wherever possible. Robert Hewsen. “Armenia: A Historical Atlas. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2001, p. 291

According to Thomas de Waal, a disciple of Ziya Bunyadov, Farida Mammadova, has “taken the Albanian theory and used it to push Armenians out of the Caucasus altogether. She had relocated Caucasian Albania into what is now the present-day Republic of Armenia. All those lands, churches, and monasteries in the Republic of Armenia—all had been Albanian. No sacred Armenian fact was left un-attacked.”
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,