Author Topic: JTF QR Code for your site  (Read 2704 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: JTF QR Code for your site
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2013, 10:49:26 PM »
Where I work no computer decides who works or not. Only those who have the skills required for the job are hired...
Lucky you.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2013, 10:51:17 PM »
Lucky you.

I don't believe in 'luck'.... Obviously my situation is a blessing for me (as until this day I have not had an issue with finding work). I must say "Baruch Hashem" for my parnassa...

Regarding others parnassa. If this is the case I am sorry. I don't think we should blame the 'internet' or 'computers' for this situation. It is not the technology which decides these kinds of things.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2013, 07:57:53 AM »
Muman your industry may be looking more for genuinely talented people but when I fill out those online forms if at all possible I check "prefer not to disclose" for the race thing, so that I'll at least not get immediately rejected by the computer system and maybe I can get in for an interview.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2013, 08:18:02 AM »
Well, if you are so blessed....then you should realize just how lucky you are. 
You might feel different if a computer had the ability to do your job or decide your fate.
I work in healthcare...in recent years a ton of 'great' new technology has been integrated into patient care.
Patient care has become more efficient and less human.  Remember that the next time you need healthcare services.

Your parnassa is related to the computer field.  LUCKY YOU. 

My point is...I am sympathetic to the person who wants a job, but is unfairly cut out of the process...by a computer.  For I never know when I will have to walk in that person's shoes.  Maybe someday a computer will be providing patient care.
Wouldn't that be wonderful?  Who knows...my parnassa and good fortune might change. 
I don't believe in 'luck'.... Obviously my situation is a blessing for me (as until this day I have not had an issue with finding work). I must say "Baruch Hashem" for my parnassa...

Regarding others parnassa. If this is the case I am sorry. I don't think we should blame the 'internet' or 'computers' for this situation. It is not the technology which decides these kinds of things.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.