Author Topic: Mizrahi Jews: What do you think of the idea "we like Jews but hate Zionists"  (Read 1534 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
As a Sfardic Jew, I'm offended by the use of the term "Arab Jew".

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
As a Sfardic Jew, I'm offended by the use of the term "Arab Jew".

Actually someone I meet referred to himself as an Arab Jew. He is of Syrian (Jewish) descent, but whatever.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
My Egyptian Sefardic friend is certainly not an arab...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
This is like someone saying, "I love America, but hate the constitution."  One is inextricably bound up in the other.  Classically ignorant swine! lol.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Psalms 129:5

Let them be ashamed and turned backward, All they that hate Zion.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
I have met Sephardic Jews from Morocco and other places who were offended to be called Arab Jew or anything Arab.   It's simply not true that they are arab.  They are Jews who ended up in Arab countries.

Anyway on the video, the reality is that that statement of hating zionists but not Jews is a lie.   The arabs are lying when they say that because they think it's something politically correct to say that the West will accept from them.   The west will not accept if they openly say they hate Jews.   But they used to say it openly.   Now they try to hide it, and the true meaning of the statement IS that they hate all Jews.   Zionist became a new term for "Jews that I don't like."

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I have never met any mizrahi/sefaradi Jew who identifies as Arab Jew. There are but a few sick traitors who may identify as such. The thing is in the Arab world there was nothing close to progress and emancipation and civil society that has been in Europe. There was no national identity it was a society divided by religions, ethnicity, tribes and clans, till this day.

You might find very few and rare exception like some sick self hating communist Jews in Iraq who identified as Iraqis.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
I have never met any mizrahi/sefaradi Jew who identifies as Arab Jew. There are but a few sick traitors who may identify as such. The thing is in the Arab world there was nothing close to progress and emancipation and civil society that has been in Europe. There was no national identity it was a society divided by religions, ethnicity, tribes and clans, till this day.

You might find very few and rare exception like some sick self hating communist Jews in Iraq who identified as Iraqis.

I know 1, just one who called himself an "Arabic Jew". He wasn't self-hating though.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
I am not surprised. Forty three years ago I have heard this dialogue from the dirty mouth of a junior Foolishtein student. I immediately understood his real hidden meaning. It is same as what KWRBT mentioned, >>and the true meaning of the statement IS that they hate all Jews. Zionist became a new term for "Jews that I don't like."<<
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
This is a funny one
"Do you want to throw the Jews into the sea?"

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Israeli explains the difference between Muslims and Jews

• Gold Star JTF Member
Israeli explains the difference between Muslims and Jews

It's hard to understand his point given the bus bombings, missiles, etc.  The Arabs in France and Toronto are not the only ones creating no-go zones or using terror as he claims.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I know someone who recently referred to himself as an Islamic Jew.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                    :fist:

A Jew is a Jew, Ashkenazi, Sephardic,etc. and should all love one another,help and
 support one another and love the values of Torah, support Israel and stop the ugly
 and distasteful dissension and treat each other with high regard and respect.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                    :fist:

What is an Arab Jew? Despite some non-religious cultural similarities between them in
 some respects, e.g. some middle eastern Mizrachi Jews that came from these
 countries, a Jew is a Jew, an Arab an Arab.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                   :fist:

Nonsense. When you hate Zionists, you hate Jews. When you love the Jews, you
 must also love Zionism!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer

mmmmhmmm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Was he an idiot or from 'peace now die a little later' My best friend in Israel was a Jew of Parsi descent.His Father considered himself a Parsi Jew my friend considered himself Israeli,he now lives in Jersey. O.K he wasn't from an Arab Country but from a muslim country always considered himself a Jew then Israeli first. my other friend is a Jewish Moroccan/Greek.He doesn't call himself a Berber or a Arab.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

The only way that even remotely makes sense is if they were born Jewish and then perverted to Islam.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The only way that even remotely makes sense is if they were born Jewish and then perverted to Islam.
Yes that would be logical
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
"Perverted to islam" is the best possible word for such and similar identifications.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
this is total B.S.  This is how they try to come accross as 'moderate' to appease the idiot media... but it is SO COMPLETE BULLS**T!!!!