Author Topic: Justin Bieber criticized for Anne Frank remark  (Read 1868 times)

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Justin Bieber criticized for Anne Frank remark
« on: April 15, 2013, 03:09:52 AM »
Effeminate music poison Justin Bieber is so full of himself that he thinks Anne Frank would have been a fan of his terrible music.
While he is taking heat for his completely egocentric remarks, most of his little girl fans support him and say they have no idea who Anne Frank is.

This is what he wrote:
"Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber'"

In other words, kids today are fools who only care about a self centered existence surrounded by instant gratification, materials, iphones, parties and little regard for real world issues.

http://music.yahoo.com/news/bieber-criticized-anne-frank-193012193.html
http://music.yahoo.com/news/justin-bieber-takes-heat-hoping-anne-frank-fan-174147302.html

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Justin Bieber criticized for Anne Frank remark
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 03:30:40 AM »
That faggot needs a good case of rectal cancer.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 03:37:54 AM »
Wow!  I haven't heard anything this stupid in a long time.  What a ______ idiot!!!!  He's such a moron that he doesn't even realize how stupid and insulting he is.  I mean, I'm absolutely stunned -- I just read this on Yahoo.  In fact, I came here to post it.  His monkey is smarter than he is.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 08:44:49 AM »
I think many kids his age are almost incapable of understanding that the world doesn't revolve around them. However that's no excuse for his behavior.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 10:07:31 AM »
He probably thought that comment would please people.
His mind is full of himself.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 02:16:46 PM »
Effeminate music poison Justin Bieber is so full of himself that he thinks Anne Frank would have been a fan of his terrible music.
While he is taking heat for his completely egocentric remarks, most of his little girl fans support him and say they have no idea who Anne Frank is.

This is what he wrote:
In other words, kids today are fools who only care about a self centered existence surrounded by instant gratification, materials, iphones, parties and little regard for real world issues.

http://music.yahoo.com/news/bieber-criticized-anne-frank-193012193.html
http://music.yahoo.com/news/justin-bieber-takes-heat-hoping-anne-frank-fan-174147302.html

I guess his mind is like that of an AA moron. Making up words like "belieber". It's like the black AA morons say ax instead of ask.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 09:10:07 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013, 02:27:09 PM »

I guess his mind is like that of an AA moron. Making up words like "belieber". It's like the blacks AA morons say ax instead of ask.

I think it's unbeliebable that these inner city blacks pass high school English. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013, 02:34:02 PM »

I guess his mind is like that of an AA moron. Making up words like "belieber". It's like the blacks AA morons say ax instead of ask.

And 'finna' too. That's also a made up word.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2013, 03:03:26 PM »
I think it's unbeliebable that these inner city blacks pass high school English.

Their form of English is, in the academic world, not considered to be incorrect or uneducated, but is now considered to be a legitimate dialect that deserves respect. It's called AAEV (African American English Vernacular). Find me one inner city speaker of AAEV who would ever come up with that term on their own and I'll be shocked.

So basically when they can't learn to speak "Standard English", then that's considered to be just fine because their dialect is considered to be just as good by the school system.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2013, 05:18:30 PM »
Is this guy the white version of ru paul?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2013, 06:17:22 PM »
Who is justin bieber? Another no-name nobody looking for some fame..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2013, 09:15:40 PM »
Their form of English is, in the academic world, not considered to be incorrect or uneducated, but is now considered to be a legitimate dialect that deserves respect. It's called AAEV (African American English Vernacular). Find me one inner city speaker of AAEV who would ever come up with that term on their own and I'll be shocked.

They would say that's a white word. Like Chaim in the past quoted blacks who said math and English are white subjects.

In my community college, they had "developmental reading" and "developmental math" for people who couldn't place on a college level on a placement test. My mom teaches some of those English classes. They have some for people who don't know how to write a sentence. She taught the ones who don't know how to write a paragraph. She told me it's not just blacks and immigrants from Non-English speaking countries who were in those classes. Many American whites don't have a proper college level of English either apparently. I guess that's what happens when things are dumbed down for blacks.

Those classes are not for college credit but are required for people who are not on the college level before they can take the required college English composition and math classes.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2013, 09:20:31 PM »
And 'finna' too. That's also a made up word.

I never heard that one? What is it?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2013, 09:44:58 PM »

They would say that's a white word. Like Chaim in the past quoted blacks who said math and English are white subjects.

In my community college, they had "developmental reading" and "developmental math" for people who couldn't place on a college level on a placement test. My mom teaches some of those English classes. They have some for people who don't know how to write a sentence. She taught the ones who don't know how to write a paragraph. She told me it's not just blacks and immigrants from Non-English speaking countries who were in those classes. Many American whites don't have a proper college level of English either apparently. I guess that's what happens when things are dumbed down for blacks.

Those classes are not for college credit but are required for people who are not on the college level before they can take the required college English composition and math classes.

I took a remedial math class for algebra when I first entered college and it really helped because I was then able to go on to pass trigonometry, Calculus I, and Chemistry. I didn't have to take any remedial English though. I got the impression from talking to a fellow student that was in those classes though that around here most of the people in remedial English are ESL students (English as a second language). I do think that the general level of education has been lowered though due to Brown vs. Board of Education and that's one of the reasons people need so many remedial classes.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2013, 09:55:55 PM »
Algebra is usually not required for college unless you are majoring in Science. I didn't have to take the developmental math classes. I just took College Math (Math 120) which was things you never learn in high school such as logic, probabality, and statatistics.

I also took Introduction To Probabilty at Hebrew University because I originally started college in Israel. That was the lowest math level. You don't need to pass the placement test for that. But it didn't matter because I didn't major in Science. That's all that was required for Humanities and I always didn't like math in high school anyway. Algebra and Geometry in high school are not things you need in the real World. Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division are what you need. Nowadays people use calculators for that. Even in high school we could use calculators on tests when the subject was Algebra. As a result, people don't remember the real math from elementary school such as long division and rely on calculators. Addition and subtraction you can figure out without a paper and pencil but if it was too much to remember (Adding large amounts.), I use the calculator. Multiplication and division I always use the calculator now. I don't remember long division at all.

Some people blame Arabs for Algebra. But some people have written on JTF that Arabs didn't invent it. They just presented it to the West from India just like Arabic numerals are really Hindu numerals. Arabs have a separate script for writing digits in Arabic. Some of it looks similar to the numbers we use but some doesn't.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2013, 10:02:14 PM »
I didn't have to take any remedial English though. I got the impression from talking to a fellow student that was in those classes though that around here most of the people in remedial English are ESL students (English as a second language).

Maybe they didn't make black kids take it so they wouldn't be accused of racism.

Were the ESL students Spanish speakers (Being that you live in Texas.)? Here most ESL students are Oriental. Some from India also.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 05:46:01 PM »
Algebra is usually not required for college unless you are majoring in Science. I didn't have to take the developmental math classes. I just took College Math (Math 120) which was things you never learn in high school such as logic, probabality, and statatistics.

I was studying Biology.

Algebra can be useful in finding an unknown quantity. It is actually the highest form of math that I know of that actually has practical real-life applications for the everyday person.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2013, 06:21:55 PM »
I was studying Biology.

Algebra can be useful in finding an unknown quantity. It is actually the highest form of math that I know of that actually has practical real-life applications for the everyday person.

How about Calculus? If only the every-day real-life person understood calculus, the world would be a better place...

The end of last week I watched a documentary on the life of Archimedes who developed a lot of the math which we call Calculus today...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archemides

Archimedes was able to use infinitesimals in a way that is similar to modern integral calculus. Through proof by contradiction (reductio ad absurdum), he could give answers to problems to an arbitrary degree of accuracy, while specifying the limits within which the answer lay. This technique is known as the method of exhaustion, and he employed it to approximate the value of π. In Measurement of a Circle he did this by drawing a larger regular hexagon outside a circle and a smaller regular hexagon inside the circle, and progressively doubling the number of sides of each regular polygon, calculating the length of a side of each polygon at each step. As the number of sides increases, it becomes a more accurate approximation of a circle. After four such steps, when the polygons had 96 sides each, he was able to determine that the value of π lay between 31⁄7 (approximately 3.1429) and 310⁄71 (approximately 3.1408), consistent with its actual value of approximately 3.1416.[46] He also proved that the area of a circle was equal to π multiplied by the square of the radius of the circle (πr2). In On the Sphere and Cylinder, Archimedes postulates that any magnitude when added to itself enough times will exceed any given magnitude. This is the Archimedean property of real numbers.[47]

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2013, 07:32:12 PM »
I don't usually need to find the area under a curve on a daily basis but I agree with you Muman that the more math somebody understands, the better understanding of the physical world in general that they have. I enjoyed plotting a function on a graph and seeing how a function created a line.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2013, 06:18:15 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                                :fist:

Another Hollywood idiot as most of them are.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2013, 08:44:51 PM »

I never heard that one? What is it?

Looks like you don't hang around black people that often. Finna is what they say instead of fixing to or going to.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2013, 12:30:06 AM »
Looks like you don't hang around black people that often. Finna is what they say instead of fixing to or going to.

How is fixing and going the same? They are two separate verbs. Going is also an auxiliary verb for future tense. Do they not know the differnece between the two?

Or is it like saying "I is gonna fix it" (In real English, I'm going to fix it.).

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2013, 08:35:29 AM »

How is fixing and going the same? They are two separate verbs. Going is also an auxiliary verb for future tense. Do they not know the differnece between the two?

Or is it like saying "I is gonna fix it" (In real English, I'm going to fix it.).

I do not know. All I know is I hear them say it all the time. For example, one said "I finna do that right now." or "You finna leave?"